Gyro x Reader

Reminder! I have not gotten very far with SBR, I'm sorry if I mess up! And apologizing in advance for bad grammar and writing!
Enjoy my dears! Also I know it doesn't fit the timeline but I just wanted to make this funny.
Y/N: Your Name
————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov
——————
While I was in the race, I got hurt pretty bad, fainted and fell of my horse. But than I woke up in some room, on a camp site. "Why are we gonna do about her, Gyro?!" I heard a faint voice ask. "Don't worry Johnny, we'll figure out something!" I heard another say.

I wasn't fully awake, my eyes were still closed.
I finally opened my eyes and tried to get up. "Ouch." I say. "You okay, Miss?" One of them asked. I just nodded. "Do you remember anything at all?" The blonde with short hair said. "A-A little." I replied.

"I remember getting hurt, fainting and then fall off my horse." I replied with. "So, are you going to tell?" I ask. "Tell what." The man with long hair asked. "Tell them to eliminate me from the race because I'm a woman." I said, with a sigh.
"Well, it's to dangerous for you here. Why did you come here anyways?" Again said the man with long hair.

"I thought that if I would win this race, I wouldn't have to become a wife, and actually my suppose fiancé is in the race too." I say. The man with long hair, walked up to me and kneeled on his knee, and placed his hand on mine.

"Don't worry, uh miss, who is you supposed fiancé?" He asks. "Diego, Diego Brando..." I say. Both of them gasped. "Uh, oh okay, anyways what's your name miss?" Ask the man. "I'm Y/N, that's all I'm gonna tell you." I say.

"Well, I'm Gyro, and this is my friend Johnny."
Gyro said. "Well if your still gonna be in the race than, you can come with us, we'll protect you, right Johnny." Gyro said looking at Johnny. Johnny sighed and replied with "yes"
I smile, "Thank you, I am so grateful." I say.

"So tomorrow we're going to wake up at dawn, and head out." Gyro says. Me and Johnny both nod in agreement. "Johnny, Gyro. I-I have a question." I say. "Yes" both of them said. "Why would you save me?"

"Well, I don't think we could just watch or leave you there, and who would leave a pretty young lady like yourself alone" Gyro says winking at me. I feel my face heating up a little.
"Gyro, do you have to flirt with her right now?"
Johnny asks.

          -Timeskip a few weeks later-

Ever since then I've gotten closer to Johnny and Gyro, but I quickly fell in love with Gyro, I mean who wouldn't. We stopped at a campground, it was pitch black, which made things even more worse. But thankfully it didn't take long to set up a fire, and tents.

I yawned after eating. "Looks like someone needs her beauty sleep." Gyro said jokingly. "As if! I could stay up if I wanted to, that yawn meant nothing." I said, crossing my arms.
"He-He-He Nyho!~" he chuckled. Johnny just sat there.

"You guys are just so weird, I'm going to bed, I swear on god, if you do anything stupid, I will not hesitate to beat you..." Johnny said, looking at Gyro. I just giggled. Soon Johnny crawled into his tent and fell asleep. 'Great, now what, I am alone with the man, who I have fallen in love with... I think I'll just say I'm tired and go to bed.' I thought.

"Well, I am going to go to sleep-" I was before finishing my sentence, Gyro was talking "Y/N, I want to tell you something." He says. I nod before he continues. "Ever since, I saw you, I have fallen in love with you-" This time I had to say something.

"W-Wait, I- I can't believe you've felt that as well." I say, as I go to hug him. "Hey, maybe after the race we could get married?" He asked.
"I would love that so much, Gyro." I say.
————————————————————————
Sorry for that, but I am gonna make the next one Diego x Reader x Gyro, because they gonna fight for your love- haha. What's wrong with me- but anyways again sorry.