Caesar x Reader

I just had to write this- I'm sorry-
Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/C: Hair color
H/L:Hair length
————————————————————————
Caesar's Pov
———————
'I'm gonna die...' I thought to myself. I suddenly feel someone push me away from the rock, that was about to kill me. My body was sore, I didn't have any energy left. "D-Don't ever scare me like that again, Caesar..." Y/N said. "Y/N." I began to say. She immediately hugged me. "You idiot! I thought you were going to die! If I didn't save you, you would have been killed!" She yells at me while she cries.

"Mi Amore, Please don't cry." I say. "I'm sorry..." I also say. "When Joseph and Lisa Lisa Sensei get here, I'm going to take you back to the mansion." She says. Just than Joseph and Lisa Lisa showed up.

-Time skip to za mansion-

I was in my room, with bandages wrapped almost my whole body. "Mi Amore, I'm sorry for going off that, I should have just waited..." I say looking into her beautiful E/C eyes. She kissed me. "It's fine, it's just that if you died, I don't know how I will live without you..." she says.

I just smile at her, as I held my hand out to her, she held my hand gently, she smiled back. "I love you. One day mi amore, we can start a family together. Like we always wanted." I say.
She just smiled again. "I would love that Caesar. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." She says. I could feel my heart melt.

She is so perfect, she's not just something but everything to me, She's everything that I have dreamed about, those other women I was dating couldn't compare to such an angel as her. No woman that I've met could never make me happy, but Y/N is someone who makes me feel safe and happy.

Her angelic face, her E/C eyes, her H/L H/C, was just so beautiful. I gently put my hand on her cheek, She gently puts her hand on top of mine. "You should get some rest, Caesar." She says, I simply nodded, as she placed my hand off her cheek, right by my side again.

-Time skip to 3 years later Srry I'm just lazy-

Y/N's Pov
——————
It's been 3 years since I have saved Caesar, we were now laying down on our king size mattress, while we cuddle. "Mi amore, I love you so much that sometimes I cannot express the amount of love I have for you." He says, as I giggled at his words. "I love you too, Caesar, and I am glad that I get to spend each moment with you." I replied. Suddenly we hear the door bust open.

Of course it just had to be the famous "runner" Joseph Joestar. "OH MY GOD!!!" He yelled. "Joseph get out!" Me and Caesar yelled at him. "So- What have you guys been doing alone, huh?" Joseph asks smirking. Caesar quickly gets up, walks over to Joseph, and slams the door on him. Caesar locks the door and sighs. "I am so sorry, Mi amore." Caesar says with a nervous laugh at the end.

"Caesar-Chan! Why did you lock the door?! That's kinda kinky you know?! With you and Y/N alone together!!" Joseph yells, and that's the last time I ever heard Joseph again.
————————————————————————
How was it? I hope it was good. Thank you for support! Just know you are worth something to me! I Love you my dears! More fanfics are on there way!