Jotaro x Reader

Hello my dears! I apologize for not writing so often I've just been busy and I am trying to write other fanfics but I'm struggling a bit. So this is a fanfic of course so here! Enjoy!
Y/N: Your Name
————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov
——————
I sigh annoyed, that my husband was working again. He never comes home he is always traveling, I felt so bad for Jolyne, she rarely gets to see Jotaro. I heard the front door open. "I'm home..." he said, I could tell he was tired. I didn't bother to say anything, knowing he wouldn't care.

I cross my arms and sitting on the couch, with a glass of wine on the table. "Y/N what's wrong with you." He says. "What's wrong with me? Oh well you know, I don't get to see my husband often and I basically raising Jolyne by myself. Nothings wrong." I say sarcastically.

"Look, I'm sorry I'm not home often. I have work, and I'm getting involved with stuff right now, and I just want to you to not get involved, I care about you and Jolyne, I'm protecting you guys." He says. Sitting down. "What? Oh what are protecting us from? Nothing?!" I say, angrily.

"Look, you don't get it. It's a family thing." He says. His turquoise eyes looking at me in a pity way. "If you really cared about us than why don't you ever see or care to even spend time with us." I say. "Jolyne misses you, I miss you..." I added, feeling tears roll down my cheeks.

"Since this isn't going to work out... We should get a divorce, It would be best..." I say. Looking away. "Y/N...Please..." He says walking over to me. Lifting my chin up. "Leaving you and Jolyne is the last thing I would ever want to do..." He says. "But what would make a difference? We don't even see each other as much Jotaro..." I say. Putting his hand down.

"I'm going to bed, good night..." I say standing up, I was walking to our bedroom. I close the door behind me and quickly change out of my clothes and into my pjs. I walk over to my side and lay down. I heard the door open, I heard him take his clothes off and put on his pjs.

After he's done he gets in bed with me. All of the sudden I fell his arms wrapping around my waist. Pulling me close to him. "I'm sorry for arguing with you... I just want you to know that I cherish you and Jolyne... I love you Y/N.." He says. He may not be good at expressing his emotions but, when he said that my heart melted. "I love you too Jotaro." I say with a small smile. We fall asleep in each other's arms.