Kars x Reader

Hope you enjoy, also this a special for 3.97k views. Also I apologize in advance because I can not spell, and that I might change his character a bit I'm sorry. Ngl- Kars is really hot-
Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/C: Hair Color
————————————————————————
Kar's Pov
——————
It was night when I saw her, She was just beautiful, before I became one of the pillar men, I never saw such a beautiful woman once in my mortal years. She has to be mine, I won't allow her to be taken away from me. Once I turn her into a vampire, She'll become mine, and never leaving my side.

Her features glowing in the moonlight, Her e/c eyes sparkled perfectly in the dim light, h/c hair was lightly blowing in the night time breeze. I never felt this much desire for someone, the only desire I ever wanted was to become the ultimate lifeform, and turn mortals into vampires.

I sigh, glancing over to her once again, while she was talking to JoJo, it seem that she was caring for him, and only him... I was furious. 'Once I kill JoJo, She'll have no choice but to love and desire for me, I'll make sure she will love me for as long as I live...' I chuckled low at my own thought.

Y/N's Pov
——————
"JoJo, Are you okay?!" I ask, he was just laying on the ground, his shirt was torn, and his body was covered in blood. He was breathing heavily. "Don't worry JoJo! I'll take you back to the mansion and I'll take care of your wounds!" I ask helping him get up, but he was quite heavy. He just chuckled, "I never knew you cared for me that much." He said. I roll my eyes.

Something felt off... But I couldn't quite get what it was. But I bet I'll find out sooner or later.

                 - Time skip to midnight-

I sigh as I lay awake on my bed, I just couldn't sleep, not even for a few minutes! I get up and walk out to my balcony, the breeze was light, the moon still over Italy, it was such a beautiful sight one could see. "Well human..." a voice said. Turn around, knowing who that voice belonged to.

"Don't be scared, I'm not here to hurt such a beautiful human such as yourself." He spoke. "Than why are you here?!" I say, prepared to use my hamon against him. "You see, I have fell in such desire, for someone, and that someone happens to be you." He replied. 'What the hell! This is some kind of trick!' I thought.

"Your like a rose, you are beautiful as the red petals, yet, sharp as the thorns, yet again still a  precious flower." He says, moving towards me, I take steps back, and almost end up falling.
He surprisingly caught me, his muscular arm around my waist, his face just inches away from mine.

'W-What's happening?' I thought, He gently placed his lips on mine. I blushed, I've never been kissed like that... I quickly pulled away. "No... I can't love you, I'm sorry..." I say. "You can, and You will..." He said. "No, I will not... Listen I can't be in love with you, we're just different, Plus I am supposed to kill you!" I say, trying to push him away, but it was no use.

"You'll have 2 choices, 1 you will be with me for the rest of your life, or at least after I turn you into a vampire. Or 2 I have no choice but to kill all of you, including everyone you know and care for. I will let you decide..." He says. "So if I go with you, and let you make me immortal, you promise not to hurt them..." I ask.

He only nodded in response. "I shall be going now, and let you choose." He says, letting go of me and quickly vanishing. 'If I do go with him, saving my friends, but what if they think I'm a traitor... Because I decided to become immortal...' All that kept me up, was that thought.

          -The Next day During training-

I couldn't focus. Even in training. "Y/N, is something wrong?" I snap out of my daze. Quick turning around to Caesar. "Huh? Me? No I'm good, I'm just a bit tired is all." I say, he raises his eyebrow, in confusion. "You sure?" He says walking over to me and patting my head.

   "I'm sure Caesar." I say with a small smile. He smiles, and nods before walking away.

           -Time Skip to later, at night-

I look over the balcony like the night before waiting for him. "It's nice to see you again, human." He spoke, I turn around. I let out a sigh. "I have made up my mind... I-I, I'll go with you." I say, he smirked. "Good answer..." was all he said. "You'll be mine..." he spoke again.

————————————————————————
Pt2? Sorry for typos- and yea. Was it good? Or should I just delete it? Anyways sorry for that disappointing ending!