Diego x Reader x Gyro

Hi! I will be making more fanfics! So this fanfic is the second part of the Gyro x Reader one, please go read that first if you haven't yet! (Um hi? I haven't edited this in a whole month so I'mma write.)
Y/N: Your Name
————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov
——————
"Getting married after the race huh?" A voice said in the distance, the hooves of a horse clicking and clacking, I soon realized who has said that. "D-Diego?!" I stuttered. "Surprised?" He said, showing his face from the darkness.

"What do you want?!" I asked. "My love, I was so heartbroken to find out you were with such scum bags," Diego said. "So I followed you here, and was going to save you." Added, with a grin.

I immediately wrap my arms around with Gyro. Diego's face expression changed, to jealousy. "She's not yours Gyro! She's mine!" Diego yelled. "Than why is she with me?" Gyro asked.

Diego's Pov
———————
I look over to Y/N. Did she really hate me that much? Whatever, I'll marry her either way "But why does she love a scum bag like you? I'm the one she loves most." I say, as I smirk. "Just leave me and Y/N alone! You didn't want her, so I took your place." Gyro said.

"Hmph. I'll leave, but once Y/N realizes she doesn't love you anymore, she'll be begging to be with I, Diego Brando the best Jockey there is, and not you Gyro." I say before leaving.

Gyro's Pov
———————
"That son of a bitch-" I say. I can feel Y/N clinging tighter on me. I look over at her and smile. She immediately looked up at me letting a small smile form on her face. "Don't worry mi amore, I won't let him hurt us, that's a promise." I say.

       -Timeskip to the next morning-

Y/N's Pov
———————
I woke up, quickly realizing that I wasn't in my tent anymore. "W-Where am I?" I asked myself. "Good morning love~" I heard someone say in a sleepy voice. 'D-Did I sleep with Diego?!' I thought. I sat up and got out of my bed. "What the hell Diego?! I don't remember sleeping with you!" I yelled.

"Please calm down princess, I'll explain everything to you," He says getting up with no shirt, with a smirk on his face. I blush a little.
"Well love, you see I didn't like it when you and Gyro were talking, so when you guys went to sleep I well basically kidnapped you," He says with a chuckle.

Now his eyes were looking at my body. "Aw love, You look so cute in my sweater." He said again with another chuckle. "You just want me back because of my family's businesses and money! You don't really love me..." I said.
I was already upset with Diego, he never dared to care or love me, during our engagement.

"Now why would you think that?" He asked.
"You never dared to show me affection! I just don't want my life to be miserable. But it's not what I can get is it? I have to have a man in my life to not allow me to have my own freedom anymore. All I want is just your love, but not your pity," I say.

"I'm leaving, after I change." With that I started changing into my clothes for the race,
"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to leave for the man who actually loves me." I say just when I was about to walk out the door.

He spun me around and pinned me against the door. "Darling~ that man who you think loves you, is nothing but a cheater, Right after the race a few nights ago, I saw him at a hotel with some women he was planning on getting a little rough you could say in the bedroom." He said his face a few inches away from me.

"N-No! He wouldn't do that to me! I'm the only one he loves!" I say. "Oh really? Well I love you too, plus that man will never love you anyways! He's a cheater, he'll play with your heart, and leave you for some woman,"

"If we leave this race  right now, we could get married, and I'll make you only love me and not some stinky scum bag like gyro." He says.
I shake my head no. "Look Diego! You pretended to love me but never really had,"

"I'm so sick and tired of you chasing after me, when you don't even love me? Yet you love money and probably some other woman, now let me go." I demanded. "I'm afraid it's not gonna work out like that, sweetie." He glares at me. "What do you mean?" I ask.

His lips come in contact with mine, I stood there stocked. I tried pushing him away, but that didn't help. He pulled away. "See I do love you. Also that was your first kiss right? Heh, Gyro didn't even have a chance to kiss you,"

"Now I'll make a deal with you. Marry me and I'll maybe consider not killing Gyro and Johnny." He grinned. I sigh. 'Do I really have another choice?' I thought. I look away for a few seconds and looked back at him.

"I-I'll marry you... But please promise me that you won't hurt them... please..." I said. My vision became blurry, by my eyes watering. Then tears start to slip away running down my face. "Don't cry, you look weak and pathetic like that." Diego said. Glaring at me.

        -Timeskip in 3 years (sorry)-

I was sitting on my bed, thinking about how all this happened. I was in love with one man but ended up being forced to marry another. I let out a sigh, my eyes looking out the window of my bedroom. I heard the door open.

"Hello darling." Diego said. "Hi dear." I said quietly. He sighed loudly, and walked in and was now standing in front of me. He kneeled down, on his knee. "What's wrong my love?" He asked, gently putting his on my cheek.

"It's just I never my life to turn around just like that." I said, looking at him. "Don't worry my love, at least you know you can be happy, happy with me, now." He said.

I loved to see this side of Diego, but I always imagine Gyro instead of Diego. I gave a weak smile. "You're right dear. I'm better of being happy with you." I say.

————————————————————————
1097 words, that's crazy. I hope you enjoy this even tho this is sh!t. Sorry this took forever. I just am unmotivated and lazy.