Risotto x Reader

Y/N- Your name
Btw This is a fluff-
————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov:
I was in the mafia, I was in a gang named La Squadra. I was close friends with everyone one, but I was even closer to our leader, Risotto Nero. Whenever he would be done with work, he'd cuddled me. I know he looks like a big tiddie goth on the outside, but really he's a big softie. Well to me. "Ris!" I called out, "Hm? What baby?" He asked. "When can I get my cuddles?" I whined. "Soon, go bother the others, I have to finish this important file." His deep tone sent shivers down my spine. "Whatever..." I sigh in defeat. "I guess I'll ask one of the guys to cuddle with me or maybe just watch a movie, bye." I say about to leave. "So is that how you want to get my attention?" He said. He put the papers down on his desk and walked up to me. He turned me around and picked me up. He took me to our bedroom, laid me down gently. He laid next to me, he put a blanket over us and cuddles me, his tiddies are so soft, I cuddle back. "Your tiddies are like pillows." I said, he chuckles a little. We ended up falling asleep.
————————————————————————
I'm sorry, I just wanted to. But I don't know if I could do lemon cause, I've never written them before. And plus I love Risotto- so um yea,