Diego x Reader

Hi! I have not got to part 7 so I'm going to try my best, so let me know if I did good:) But I love Diego and this is for one of my friends;)
Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/L: Hair length
H/C: Hair Color
————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov
——————-
I was so tired, and it was getting late yet I had no place to stay. I sigh, My H/L H/C locks blew gently in the wind. I heard someone. I turned around to see the famous jockey, Diego Brando. My E/C eyes met his blue ones. I immediately looked away, I heard him come closer. "My dear, there's no need to hide that pretty face of yours." He says, his voice send chills down my spine. "Tch... What do you want, Diego?" I say sarcastically. "Well since you asked." I look over to him seeing a smirk across his face. "I just want you to be mine~" he says. "Yea like that's gonna happen." I roll my eyes. "Come on Y/N, I know you want me~" he says. I get off of my horse and set up my tent. I finished. Got settled and everything, and was going to bed. I didn't have time to talk to a famous jockey, no I had to go to bed, cause I had a race to win. "Playing hard to get huh?~" he says. "Listen Brando, If you don't mind, I myself have a race to win tomorrow, so go with some other girl, like you always do." I say looking at him with a fake smile. He gets of his horse and walks over to me. He lifts my chin up. "You are such a bitch~ and I love that~" he said, he kisses me. I immediately push him away. "What the hell!?" I say. He chuckles. "Come on~ I know you love me~" He said. "Whatever..." I say. I go into my tent, I eventually I fall asleep.

-Timeskip to the morning-

I woke up, I get up and start getting ready, for the big day. I get dressed, packed up my tent, but I saw Diego had already left. 'Oh, He already left. Well that's kinda disappointing- no! It's a good thing, he left and he won't bother me anymore!' I thought. Though when he kissed me, that's all I could think about, sure I hate him, but after that kiss, I've kinda fell for him. Well who wouldn't? Everyone loves Diego Brando. I got on my horse and went to the race.

-During the race-

I was doing great, I was in 1st place, and only focused on the race, and nothing else until. "Darling~" I recognize that voice, none other than Diego Brando. I just ignored him. "Darling~ stop ignoring me~" he said. "Well Brando, I'm trying to win a race, maybe you can talk to me later, after I win." I said looking at him, and blowing a kiss at him. I saw he blushed like crazy, I giggled and focused on the race again.

-After race-

Ah yes, being in 1st place, winning a great prize. After all of that I ran into Diego. He pulled me into his arms, and kisses me, again. This time I kissed back. He pulls away. "God I love you~" he says. I giggled. "I love you too~" I say.
————————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment if I did good:) or don't. But yea sorry it's a bad I tried my best.