Kakyoin x Reader

This is a fluff-
Y/N: Your Name
————————————————————————
Kakyoin's Pov
———————
I was minding my own business, I was focused on my video game, F-Mega. I didn't notice my girlfriend was getting ready. "Babe!" I heard her say. "What love?" I reply back. "I'm going to the story want anything?" She asked. "Could you get cherries?" I said. "Sure" She said, she came out with an outfit more than just going to the store. (Pick one, or don't, I'm more for an egirl , or skater aesthetic so sorry!)
Option 1

 (Pick one, or don't, I'm more for an egirl , or skater aesthetic so sorry!)Option 1

Option 2

I look at her

I look at her. "Are you sure, your going to the store my love?" I ask. She nods, "Yea, why? Is there something wrong?" She says. "Nothing is wrong, I just think your beautiful." I say with a smile. I see her blush a bit. I turn off my game, I get up and walk over to her. "My love, If you wanted my attention, you should have said something." I say, I pull her into a hug. "I thought that you would rather play your games, I didn't want to bother you..." She says. I pull away, I lift her chin up lightly. "You wouldn't bother me... I just need to spend more time with you.." I say, I kissed her. I pull away slowly. "Hey, wanna go watch a movie?" I asked. "Yes." She says with a smile on her face.

-Time skip!-

Y/N's Pov
——————-
We went to the store and bought our favorite snacks, candy, and drinks. We get home, and we started the movie. Me and Kakyoin cuddled "Kak..." I say. "Yes?" He asked. "Do you think, we could spend the rest of our lives together?.." I say, I was blushing a bit. "Y/N... I  want to spend the rest of my life with you, because your my one and only love, I love you so much." He says. "I love you way more." I say. We fall asleep in each other's arms.