Kars x Reader pt2

My Dears, I have good news, more fanfics will be coming soon, or later but they might be somewhat good? I don't know-
Y/N: Your Name
————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov
———————
How did my life end up like this... This was never what I had ever wanted to have my life, about to be a vampire forever, and somewhat help humanity? As a kid, I always imagined of living one could say, a normal life.

I was locked up, in a cave. Sitting down, my knees up to my chest, and hugging my knees, while resting my head on my knee. I could feel a single tear running down on my cheek.

I let out a shaky sigh, trying to control my tears. 'Y/N, It's okay, remember you did this for your friends.' I told myself. I heard heavy foot steps, coming closer with each step.

"What's wrong, Human?" A deep voice asks. I look up to see Kars. "It's j-just..." I begin to say, trying to contain my emotions. "After I was going to defeat you, I would have a normal life again..." I say, muttering the last few words.

"But I am here, because I don't want to lose people who I value most... It's all your fault." I say, Kars chuckles. "You humans are so, so misunderstanding, poor creatures. I am here to make things better for you and everyone else on this planet you call Earth." He says still chuckling.

Suddenly my sadness turned into anger. "I hate you! I already told you I could never love someone like you! It's your fault, you fcking beautiful vampire!" I yell at him. His words angered me. 'Why does he have to be so good looking! Curse the world!' I thought.

"You will learn to love and will forever love me." He says, with grunt at the end. "What if I don't?" I ask. "Oh, you will.." is all he says before leaving me alone, in this dark lonely cave again. 'But again what choice did I really have, he's going to try and kill Caesar, Lisa Lisa, and Joseph anyways...' I thought.

-A few days later-

It's been a couple of days now, and I've starting to like Kars. I know I shouldn't, he's my enemy, and I'm supposed to help my friends defeat him, and everything is going to be fine, but no, I'm stuck in this cave with a good looking vampire!

Kars, was surprisingly nice, not as mean. He'd bring me flowers, which surprised me. He would let me play with his hair, at first he hesitated, but he finally let me, is hair is so long and so fluffy. I wonder what hair products he uses.

When he was out of the cave, for a while. I'd miss his company. Sure he maybe a good looking vampire, who is evil, but he is a softy. Well towards me.

But one day Kars never returned... Instead I saw Joseph. "Y/N!" Joseph yelled out, "J-Joseph?.." I whispered softly. "Where's Kars!" I asked. He runs up to me. "I- Let's just say he's somewhat in space." He says. "W-What...!" I shout.

I collapsed on the ground crying, "I started to fall in love with him... You just had to send him in space!" I said while tears streaming down my face. I felt someone put there hands on my shoulders, I looked up to see Lisa Lisa. "It's okay Y/N. He was bad, and he killed people, we had to defeat him, to save humanity,"

"I know how you feel. I also lost someone, who was special to me." She says. She than pulls me into a tight hug which I easily excepted. "I-I started to fall in love with him...." I choked out as I kept on sobbing.

-Time skip to 2 weeks later-

It was a calm night in Italy, the moon shining it's dim light, across the ocean, with stars shine with the moon. I let out a sigh. "Who knew love could be long distanced." I whispered knowing that Kars is now in space. Before going to bed I just looked out the window.

"Good night Kars I love you." Was the last thing I said before going to bed.
————————————————————————
I'm so sorry this took forever! But hope you enjoyed it again sorry for the slow updates