Jotaro x Reader

This wasn't requested but I was bored and made another one. and what I mean give me request, I mean like give me characters to like make one shots with, if that makes sense . Oh and dis a fluff so enjoy!;)
Y/N: Your Name
F/F: Favorite food
————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov
—————-
I was just laying bed, I couldn't sleep. My boyfriend was dead asleep. I was facing him. "JoJo!" I whispered. No response... "JoJo!" I repeated. I let out a sigh. I get up, grab a blanket, and went downstairs. I immediately went to the kitchen. I found some of my f/f. I grabbed my snack, and went into the living room, laid on the couch, and turned on the tv. it was 2 am in the morning, can't wait to take a nap later. I was watching tv, but than, I hear footsteps from upstairs. I get scared easily, but for some reason I still love scary movies. "Y/N" oh it was just my boyfriend. "Don't scare me like that JoJo!" I say, sighing at the end. "What the hell are you doing up so late..." he asks. "I-I couldn't sleep, I tried waking you up but, you looked so peaceful while you were sleeping." I said. "Tch... Yare Yare Daze..." He said shaking his head. He turned off the tv. "Hey! I was watching tv!" I say. "I don't care..." He said. All of the sudden he picks me up, goes back upstairs, and cuddles me. I lay my head on his chest. His heart beat was study and calm. "JoJo..." I start to say. "What?..." he says. "I love you." I say. "Tch... I love you too. Now go to bed." He say. "Fineeee..." I say.
We fell asleep.
———
The end:)