Abbacchio x Reader

Abbacchio got some big tiddies-
It's a fluff:3
Y/N: Your Name
————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov
——————
I sat on the couch, bored as hell... I was watching a movie, with Mista and Narancia...
Bruno, Fugo, Giorno, and Abbacchio were out on a mission. I was stuck babysitting these two.  I sigh, Narancia and Mista were asleep. 'Ughhhh! I can't stand theses two, them and their snoring. Whatever, now I can drink my wine.' I thought to myself, as I get up and go into the kitchen, finding my wine bottles that Bruno hides from me and Abbacchio, I took one, went into the living room. I immediately plopped down on the couch, opened the bottle, and started drinking away. I heard the door open. "God damn it-" I say. "Y/N-" Bruno says before seeing me a bit drunk on the sofa. "Bucciarati, before you say anything, I did my part, by babysitting theses children." I say. "Bucciarati, I'll handle her." Abbacchio says. Bucciarati nods. Abbacchio walks up to me. He picks me up. "Good night fellas!" I say with a giggle. He goes into my room, and sets me down on my bed, taking the wine out of my hands. "Abba, gimme my wineeee backkk!~" I say. "You had enough tonight, plus you'll have a mission tomorrow, and you know how Bruno feels about drinking the night before a mission." He says. I pout. He quickly changes out of his clothes and into his pajamas, I was staring the whole time. "Abba..." I say. "What?" He asks, wiping his makeup of. "You got big tits. What's your bra size-" I say. "I-" he stops and starts laughing. "What?..." I say confused. "Your so cute when your drunk." He says walking over to me, and laying down on the bed. I lay my head against his chest, I was about to have a nose bleed. I poke his chest "Soft, Squishy, big tiddies..." I say before passing out.
——————————————
Low key, was dying to make this one- but hoped you enjoyed it! Btw... Thank you guys for taking your time and reading my fanfics! I got a lot of views, to be honest when I started writing, I thought that I would just get 10 views. But thank you! Just know that I'm thankful for you! Have a good day/night!