Eyes talk.

***here's my little surprise for you guys. This story is in Aizawa's pov :)***

"Heyyyy Eraserhead, I have a question for ya," Mic called with his annoying voice. It's like a mosquito that just won't leave you alone.

"Shut up." I groaned, hoping Mic would listen, but I knew he wouldn't. "Oh, come on, I haven't even asked the question yet." he droned. "What is it, Yamada." I sighed as a mischievous grin spread across his face.

"Why don't you ask Y/N to go to the bar with you, hmm?" He said, moving closer to my face. "And why would I do that?" I put my hands into my pocket and turned off my phone.

He chuckled lowly underneath his breath. "You're not fooling me, Eraser. I've been your friend for decades now. How about you go ahead and spill." He sighed. I covered my face underneath the scarf.

"She's going with someone else." The atmosphere dropped. I should've taken the initiative earlier. "Also, I didn't want to interfere."  

"Oh boy, that sucks. Hey! Look on the bright side, at least you can hang out with your ole' buddy." He grinned. I can already feel the headache from hanging out with Mic soon.

"I guess, anyway, I just have something to attend to." I don't think Y/N is the type to drink anyway, I guess it can still be entertaining to go. I opened the door to my dorm. I tried to stop my racing mind, but it wouldn't stop.

"Then again, she's going with Midnight, so I won't be surprised if she's has a drink or two." I laughed to myself, thinking of a drunk Y/N.

"But once again, she's going with Snipe." I sighed and set the alarm for 6:30 pm. He's a good guy, so he'll have more time to spend with her than I would. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I dreamt that I saw a vague figure of someone from my past. They had their hand outreached, but no matter how much I tried. I couldn't reach them.

I managed to wake myself up before the alarm. I got off the couch sluggishly and headed to my closet. "That was not a beneficial nap," I stated. "That and I don't know what the hell to wear."

I took out a black button-down shirt and black pants. "That'll do." I sighed to myself, I began to get ready. Before I left for the night, I glanced in the mirror and grabbed my keys.

"Eraserhead, you're looking snazzy today. In all honesty, never thought you'd clean up so well." Mic said hitting my arm.

"What does that mean?" I asked through clenched teeth. "Oh, nothing. Let's get to stepping, shall we."

Just after we left my dorm, we found ourselves running into Midnight. The short red dress she wore matched nicely with her nails.

"You look nice Shota." She grinned, folding her arms. "Anyways, I'm waiting for Y/N. She's taking forever to get ready." Midnight said, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Are you sure she's not a lil' sleepyhead?" Mic asked. "Why is your outfit so bright, Mic," I questioned, rubbing my eyes.

"I have to be the star of the show, Aizawa." He replied, one hand on his hip and the other one twirling his mustache in his finger.

"ok."

"Alright. I'm ready!" Y/N called, rushing out of her room with a variety of accessories in her hand. The deep v-cut in her velvet green spaghetti strap dress graciously captured and complimented her.

Her sensational skin, her captivating eyes, her glossy lips, her body, her voluminous hair.

Her. Just her. Only her

Midnight teased, panning her up and down. "How about you ditch this weird date of yours and you give me a shot. Don't you think I deserve it?"

"I'd love to have a date with you at such a time and place. Just let me know." Her flirtatious tone and attitude made Midnight blush.

"You look striking, Y/N, but I want to get going. I have a Karaoke set and a nice drink with my name plastered on it." Mic said, fixing his leather jacket.

"Let's go then," Y/n replied. It wasn't a very silent walk to the car because midnight and mic were so excited for their night ahead. Y/N, she was nervously silent.

"You seem a bit off, are you alright?" I asked, placing my hand on her shoulder. "I'm fine, just wondering if I left my keys or not."

That's a lie. "If anything I'm sure midnight wouldn't mind you spending the night with her."

"You're right. I'm surprised you're going. I thought you were going to stay here and grade some papers." She laughed.

"I was planning on it, but that yellow-haired guy up there would not give it a rest." I grinned as I offered out my hand to hold some of her things.

"I'm glad you came, you need the break. Even though you have this set mindset against breaks."

"That's not true."

"Yes, it is." Midnight, Mic, and Y/n said in conjunction.

"wow."

"Anyway, who's driving?" Mic asked as we stood in front of our car. "I got my license suspended." Midnight said, looking away.

"Suddenly, I think my ankle has become limp, which could turn into a liability," Y/n claimed. "You look fine to me."

She started fake limping. "Man, my ankle!"

"Nice acting skills." I sighed. "And you Present Mic?"

"And mess up these designer shoes? You're funny, Eraser!" Mic laughed, as he wiped a tear away from his eye. "Looks like I'm driving." I groaned.

"Aww, cheer up," Y/n said to me, patting my shoulder as she slipped into the back seat. I grumbled starting the car. I know why Mic pestered me into going; to be their chauffeur.

"I'm going to have a great time tonight, really can't wait." I sighed, driving off. I adjusted the mirror to get a better view behind me. Now and then, I'd catch a glimpse of Y/N singing along with Midnight and Mic.

"We're here." I yawned, turning the car off. "Thanks, Shota," Y/N glinted, getting out of the car with Mic's assistance. I tried to help midnight out, but apparently, she had been drawn to the music and the smell of food, so she had already left.

"They really know how to take off." I watched Y/N's hand disappear into Snipe's as he greeted her at the door. However, she looked back at me.

Her night had already begun.