Oh shit

The first week of school went pretty horrible if I do say so myself. Let me explain how.

First, I slipped on a puddle right in front of Present mic and he sure made a show out of it. Secondly, I lost the real physical form of my files so I'm using my holographic files. Not the best but it'll do until I can find it, and last of all 'Teachers night'.

There's still a few hours before it starts. There was a small knock on my door. I brushed myself off and called "come in".

"Hi Ms.L/N" Midoriya waved. "Hi, Midoriya how was your first week of school?" I asked.

"Interesting" he sighed. "Mine too I won't hold you for it."

"I wanted to spot by and check out the place I brought a few friends too" he motioned them to come in. Two other students walked in.

"Tenya Iida and this right here is Ochako Uraraka," Iida said very orderly. "Hi nice to meet you guys, well the place is open and you can stay for how long you like"

Damn, I sound desperate. Maybe because you are Y/N. Anyway, let's make a new physical copy of these files.

"This a very well put together room" Iida inspected. "Plants are properly put in the sunlight, throw pillows are nicely thrown, lights are hung orderly, yes a very well put together room. I will be spending more time here in the upcoming future" he said inspecting the room carefully.

"Um, Iida? I don't think you can calculate how perfectly a throw pillow can be thrown it kind of defeats the purpose" Midoriya explained tapping his hands nervously.

"I think he's right Iida I mean it's called a throw pillows" Uraraka added.

"I'm with Iida on this one not saying there are calculations involved it's just how neat it looks because you don't want them too close to each other but also not too far apart you know?" I said turning my computer off. 

"Yea but it just confuses me on why it needs to be neat?" Uraraka sighed. We ended up having an hour-long conversation about throw pillows. Mr.Aizawa popped his head in.

"NO! There are rules orders and regulations in place to make sure things run smoothly so why can't throw pillows be not neat" Iida said very passionately.

"But why! I don't understand!" Midoriya replied. "The hell-" Uraraka cut off Aizawa.

"They're pillows why should there be a math system behind it?" She asked.

"The world based around math it's obvious your quirk literally involves math. For example, if you were to touch this stapler for the mass will instantly disappear" He yelled. This has gotten out of hand. A white cloth flashed before my eyes and all three of them were in a scarf.

"Oh wow," I gasped. "You four mind telling me what the hell is going on?" His eyes glowed red and his hair floated as he held onto his scarf.

"I'll explain we were talking about throw pillows and if they should be thrown neatly or if they should just be thrown," I answered terrified of this mam. He sighed loudly and simply questioned things in his head.

"You three go home now" he let go of his scarf. "Yes sir good night," they said running off.

"Bye Ms.L/N see you later" they waved. I waved back. Such sweet kids. I can't wait to know them better. "Bye gets home safe" I called.

"I'm glad you're getting along so well with my students. But it seems you forgot that we have a teachers night tonight."

"I didn't forget just umm had other things on my plate you know"

"Whatever let's go midnight told me to get you" he sighed. That man is absolutely terrifying. He walked way ahead of me. "Wait I have a few questions" I called catching up to him.

"What?" He groaned. "What usually happens at teacher nights?" I asked

"It's basically a night teacher meeting until principal Nezu leaves. Midnight, Mic, and Ectoplasm usually get the party started...it's really tiring. Like I'm watching children". 

The way he looks so tired and done. I kinda found it funny. This man doesn't catch an ounce of sleep, yet he does though. I tried holding back a laugh, but I was never good at doing that especially in serious situations.

"What's funny?" He glanced over. We walked through the dead silent hallway. "Nothing you just seem so done with them it can't be that bad" I laughed.

He was right. This is horrible. Mic and Ectoplasm are on the karaoke station just singing. At first, it wasn't bad at all. I enjoyed it but after it's been going for a smooth 30 minutes. It's like a mosquito in your ear. Midnight is dancing somewhere on a table drunk.

Aizawa and I are running around like babysitters yelling "Don't put that in your mouth it was on the floor!" Or "don't touch that it'll burn you". Here's a better one.

"Touch it and see what happens." that one can go both ways. Still, I'm having fun. Tiring. Very tiring. Still fun though.

"Please someone take the microphone away from him I'm begging" Aizawa groaned holding midnight over his shoulder, hair tied back, black shirt, and sweatpants. I'm not even going to lie. I thought that this man was completely skin and bones underneath his hero suit.

I was wrong. Once again I was terribly wrong. "This song goes out for my good friend Eraserrrr" Mic announced.

"Too late" Aizawa sighed. Mic started singing an old R&B song. Snipe turned the lights off and turned the disco ball on. "Oh, shit" I sighed.

"I just wanna give my appreciation out to my man Shouta Aizawa been by my side since I was just a young boy. I appreciate you man" He announced. I started clapping and cheered him on.

"Don't encourage this nonsense please I already have enough on my hands" he sighed. Midnight was now slumped drunk over his shoulder and Mic was...mic was singing...he was singing alright.

The night finally died down and most teachers were fast asleep on the couches, floors, tables, anything that can support a human body basically. "Everyone is asleep" I crashed into the couch.

"It's tomorrow we have to worry about. No clue what that may bring" he sighed.

He's right. Tomorrow is always something new.