First impressions

The clicking of my heels filled the long pristine hallway of UA high as I clutched onto my papers nervously. I thought to myself.

Wow I'm really here.

"Alright Ms. L/N this will be your room we made sure to put it in a nice spot that overlooks the campus. I think it's quite beautiful in my opinion" Principal Nezu placed his hands on his hips proudly.

It truly is a nice spacious room filled with empty desks and large windows. A nice teachers desk sat in the back corner of the room. I already have plans on what I'm going to do in here...somewhat still figuring out how I'm going to go about it.

"Thank you Principal Nezu I really appreciate it." I smiled brightly. "It's no problem and there's anything at all I can do or help you with I'm one phone call away" he waved walking out the room he stopped mid step saying.

"You can decorate the room any way you want have fun" he left with a pep in his step.

I sighed to myself. "Alright y/n what's the plan for today." Most definitely make a list on things I need. I paced around the room looking at all angles. I sat at my freshly prepared desk and placed my papers down.

There was a knock on the door a tall curvaceous woman with a red mask and beautiful nails that matched stood at the door. Her tight white bodysuit clung gracefully to her body just as well as the matching leather vest that went along with it.

"I heard there would be a new female teacher coming on board I was starting to become a little lonely" she grinned holding a whip in her hand. "Anyways I'm midnight I'm the Modern hero art teacher here" she walked over.

"I'm Y/N emotional support or comfort teacher here it's nice to meet you" I reached my hand out to shake hers. She shook my hand and smiled.

"My God you have to drop the skincare routine you are glowing and your hands are so soft. I just met you but I already like you" she leaned against the counter top.

"I'm telling you it's all in the moisturizer I use Shea butter it works wonders." I flaunted my hands.

"Shea butter...hmm I'll have to look into that" she pondered placing her hand on her chin. "I would love to show you around any time you're available" she shifted her weight from one leg to the other.

"I would love that. Since I'm lost on what to do in here I have free time now if that's ok with you" I suggested. She nodded with contentment.

She took me on a quick tour of the school. Every corner I turn something new catches my eye. This time a man in a yellow sleeping bag fast asleep in the middle of the hallway. That's allowed?

"Don't mind him that's just Aizawa this is something normal here. Once found him fast asleep in a cabinet shelf" Midnight sighed placing her hand on her hip.

"I guess rest is rest. It's just the locations that throws me off." I chuckled. Aizawa started to inch his way out of the sleeping bag.

"Can you two be any louder" he groaned packing up his sleeping bag. "I could hear the sound of your heels miles away"

"I'm sorry I didn't know there would be people sleeping in the middle of the hallway" I responded with a slight bit of sass.

I'm so confused right now. "But back to the main task at hand. This is Shota Aizawa 1-A homeroom teacher" Midnight introduced him.

"And you are the new teacher on board right?" He asked. "Yea that's me Y/N L/N" I grinned reaching my hand out for a handshake. To be honest he's a very scruffy man with shoulder length jet black hair, and an all black hero suit with a strange scarf around his neck. He had a firm grasp on my hand and shook it.

"Welcome to UA you'll get used to it" he walked off hands deep in his pocket. "Shall we continue" Midnight grinned. She showed me the rest of the school and we went our separate ways once we came back to my room. I opened a window to let the warm late summer air flow into the room.

Some small plants will do. Soothing lights, a diffuser, throw pillows, a cork board, maybe a hanging indoor chair. Ideas flooded my head. "I have to write these down knowing my memory I'm going to forget" I said out loud looking for a pen. I think I'm gonna like it here...hopefully. Just yesterday I got a call telling me to pack my essentials and move in to the teachers dorms.

Hours of tedious planning flew by. "That's enough for today" I yawned. A tall yellow haired man walked past my door and back tracked his steps whistling and humming an energetic tune. His hair almost touched the top of my door frame, and his mustache is something I've never seen before.

...he looked like a walking speaker. "Ah so you're the new teacher here? Name is Yamada Hizashi or Present Mic. It's nice having a new face around here. I'm tired of looking at EraserHead everyday. So what's your name?" He asked resting his elbow on my desk.

"Oh my name is Y/N L/N nice to meet you present mic" I tried matching his energy well enough. The effort was there but the execution was horrible. He cleared his throat.

"Well that was certainly an introduction. Packing up for the night? I'm just waiting on EraserHead although he likes to go without me. To sneak off as a matter of fact I can sense him creeping away" Mic called running out the room.

"Goodnight!..." I called packing my stuff up. There goes day one. I guess. Let's not be pessimistic Y/N more optimistic. Please.