This week

"Y/N, why the hell do you need all that stuff?" Aizawa implored, looking at my suitcases. "I'd rather be over-prepared than underprepared. Are you gonna stand there or help me?"

"I'd have no problem with helping, I just don't understand why you need 4 suitcases when it's a 2-week trip."

"It's simple math. Four divided by two is two." He placed his hand on his temple and said, "If you leave one suitcase, I'll carry all of them down to the bus, I'll even pack them in."

"Give me a second." I took out the essentials and put the suitcase back in my room. "Thank you." He wrapped his scarf around each of the suitcases and brought them down.

"Is everyone here?" he asked, using a finger to count his 20 students. "Now everyone listen, I'm only going to say this once. These next 2 weeks are going to be difficult. I suggest you get the rest you need on the bus. Also, those who failed their exams will be having private lessons."

"Aw, man." Mina and Denki groaned. "Get in the bus, and be respectful."

"Ms.L/N, can I sit next to you? I have a game I want to teach you." Sue asked. "Oooh, a game? I'd love to learn. Go find a seat and I'll be right there."

"Everyone! May I have your attention!" Iida instructed everyone to get on the bus in an orderly manner, but they didn't listen to him.

"Y/N, don't pamper them, please. They're going to be doing intense training."

"I'm not going to baby them. I promise." I rolled my eyes, then entered the bus. I have no clue what he's talking about. He must be going crazy.

"Is everyone on the bus?" If not, speak up." Aizawa called out one more time. "Alright sir, we're ready to go."

"Mr.Aizawa how long is this bus ride?" Midoriya asked. "It's about 3 hours and a light jog." he smiled to himself.

The bright blue sky lightly sprinkled with white puffs sped past the windows I sat next to. The background noise of students talking amongst each other.

Right now, I'm sitting here learning how to play a hand game. Soon enough, the bus came to a slow stop next to a mountainside that overlooks the forest.

"Aizawa, have we reached?" I asked, moving Sue off my lap as she slept. I noticed that there were 3 people, two females with cat-like costumes along with a little brown-haired kid.

"Not yet." He sighed, motioning everyone to get off the bus. "What is this? A tourist view?" Bakugou yawned.

"Although it is a nice view, I don't think that is the reason we are out here." Ojiro laughed nervously.

"He's right. The forest you see here we own all of this, but before we get into that. We are the Wild Wild Pussycats, your camp supervisors for this next few weeks." A fitted female with brown hair was introduced.

The woman with the blonde hair responded, "We've been working with UA for a while now, so it's great to have you here. Usually, this is something for a second year, but since there is a rise in crime. We'd figure that this would help."

"Where's class 1-B?" Sero asked looking around. "Don't worry about where they are, worry about lunch today," Aizawa answered.

"What do you mean by that, Mr.Aizawa?" Kirishima anxiously replied. "Y/N, what time is it?"

"It's 9:28 am, why?" I answered.

"In about two minutes every student here will have 3 hours to reach the camp if they fail to do that. They won't be having lunch."

"Wow."

"Don't forget you guys can use your quirks freely."

"I'm not doing this." Many of them began to walk off soon enough a massive landslide wiped them out. The crazy part is that I almost slipped down with them.

"Good luck guys!" They called. "Hi! We heard that there would be an extra teacher coming along. You're Y/N L/N, correct. It's so nice to meet you." the brown-haired one said.

"Yes, that's me. It's nice to meet you too. You guys have a beautiful land here. I'm sorry, but I don't know your names."

"Thank you so much, I'm Mandalay, the blonde is Pixie-Bob, there's another one named Ragdoll, the big buff guy over there is Tiger. Finally, this little one right here is Kota."

"It won't take us long till we get to the camp, I'd love to show you around," she replied. "I'd love that thank you."

As she said, it didn't take long to reach. She showed me around the camp. Showed me where I'd stay, the springs, the outdoor cafeteria.

"Well, that's about it. We're going to go prepare lunch, would you like to join?" she added.

"Yes, I'll be there. I just have to give grab something real quick." I stopped by my room to see that my bags have already been placed there. I'll thank him later.

"Y/N, what are you doing right now?" Aizawa asked. "I'm about to go help in the kitchen. Why is everything alright?"

"Everything is fine, I just wanted to know if you would be able to do some lessons alongside me?" he said quite nervously. "Did you put on sunscreen today?"

"I'll answer that question once you answer my question."

"I have no problem helping. Can you answer my question?" I placed my hands on my hips. "No, I didn't."

"I could have sworn I told you the importance of sunscreen. I can explain it again." I searched through my bag. "You don't have to do that. It helps prevent aging, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation."

"Glad you know." I placed the sunscreen in his hand then went down to help.

"Oh! You're here, can you chop these carrots, please? I'm planning on making grilled vegetables with some chicken." Ragdoll passed me a vegetable peeler.

"Yeah, no problem."

"You came with 1-A,  right? I heard that was the class involved with the USJ incident. I'm so sorry that happened." she sighed.

"Yeah, it was a heavy blow. It was very heartbreaking. I never thought something so horrible could happen to a simple group of first year's. I hate seeing people get hurt."

"I do too. It's not something you want to experience. Sorry for bringing it up, so how are you liking UA?"

"It's amazing. I met so much great people there." We continued our conversation until Aizawa told us that both student bodies reached. He instructed them to bring their bags to their rooms and to eat.

"You're training starts tomorrow...and hit the showers. You smell like sweat and dirt." He walked off.

I wonder what's in store for this week of development.