Chapter 49: Hot and Sweet

I'm proud to announce that this story has been published. So, it is no longer available here...

If you want to read more, find the links below...

Title Name - The Player's Playmate

Ukiyosk - https://www.ukiyotoindia.com/product-page/the-player-s-playmate-flipbook

Amazon eBook - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08W5HDZWS

Amazon Paperback - https://www.amazon.com/dp/9811801797

_____________________

Me: I am updating a little early since I have to announce that I'll be updating twice on 28th December 2020. My best friend is turning 18 and I am super happy for her!

Ellie: Anyways, this is the starting of the end kinda chapter so do tell us what you guys think.

Xander: And please have faith in me!

Me: I won't. I am all about girl power!

Ellie: Yay!

Mason: But still, have faith in Xander. I know that he is a crazy person but he is still learning from me. He has much to learn.

Jason: *rolling his eyes* Support Ellie!

Me: And, guys, I know that I shouldn't be saying this right now but I will be taking a break from writing for a while now.

Mason: I thought that we were doing this later.

Me: I thought that I should do this as soon as possible.

Ellie: Okay, go ahead. Take the stage.

I step forward as the spotlight falls on me.

Me: I am writing a suspense and mystery story. It is in the third person's point of view. The first chapter will hopefully be up by the start of March or earlier.

I know that many of you wanted to read Damien's story but according to the plan, that will require all my characters to reach college first. Till they do that, I'll add another story. So, my new story won't be up soon so I might stay off Inkitt and Wattpad for a while.

The spotlight turns off and the previous stage environment is restored.

Damien: Just a reminder, only 2 days to go before the editor's birthday and only 6 days to go before the story is officially over and we say our goodbyes to you all!

Ellie: We'll see you guys tomorrow!

Jason: Until then, stay safe!

Me and Mason: And eat cake!

Curtains close as the characters and the author leave to prepare for movie night...