Chapter 34: Gruesome Girl's night

I'm proud to announce that this story has been published. So, it is no longer available here...

If you want to read more, find the links below...

Title Name - The Player's Playmate

Ukiyosk - https://www.ukiyotoindia.com/product-page/the-player-s-playmate-flipbook

Amazon eBook - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08W5HDZWS

Amazon Paperback - https://www.amazon.com/dp/9811801797

___________________

Me: *hiding behind Xander, Damien, Mason and Jason as they stand like a wall* Wow! You guys are so tall I don't even have to crouch down to hide!

Ellie: You do know that you don't need the four of them to hide yourself, right?

Me: Yeah but they are my army of protectors! And it looks super cool!

Ellie: *rolls her eyes* I give up!

Liam: Why are you hiding?

Me: *whispering* Because I am late!

Liam: So?

Me: People will not know that I am here! And I will leave out of here alive!

Liam: *frowning in confusion* But you do know that people can hear(read) you, right? The curtains are up.

Me: ...

Mason: *whispering* Don't worry, I'll handle it. *turning to the audience* Hello, readers! Unfortunately, the author is not here with us right now.

Xander: *face palming* I don't even know why I am here...

Me: *whisper-yelling* You love me!

Damien: *sighing* Sorry for the late update. Nini, come out and apologize!

Me: *pouting* But I am scared!

Damien: Then conquer your fear!

Me: I hate you!

Damien: *smirking* No, you don't.

Me: *sighing* You are right. *coming out from hiding* Sorry, guys!

Ellie: Elaborate!

Me: *shooting a glare at Ellie* I was out and when I came back home, I was tired and so I took a warm and long bath only to realise that it was a terrible idea to take a bath on a winter night. I got a headache and so my mom gave me the meds which made me sleep like a baby.

Ellie: Then?

Me: I woke up and had some work to do. So, my mom told me to do my work first.

Damien: Good. Now, when will the next update be up?

Me: Soon.

Ellie: Elaborate!

Me: *grumbling* Meanie!

Ellie: I heard that!

Me: *sighing* The next update will hopefully be up tomorrow or latest by day after tomorrow.

Damien: Come on now. I'll make you some hot chocolate.

Me: *smiling* I love you!

Damien: *rolling his eyes* Now say bye to everyone.

Me: Bye, readers! I'll miss you!

The author and Damien leave the stage.

Ellie: Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!

Xander: See you guys soon!

Jason: Until then, stay safe!

Mason: And eat cake!

Curtains close as the other leave to get some of Damien's famous HOT CHOCOLATE...