Chapter 27: Ellie got accepted

I'm proud to announce that this story has been published. So, it is no longer available here...

If you want to read more, find the links below...

Title Name - The Player's Playmate

Ukiyosk - https://www.ukiyotoindia.com/product-page/the-player-s-playmate-flipbook

Amazon eBook - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08W5HDZWS

Amazon Paperback - https://www.amazon.com/dp/9811801797

________________

Me: I just realised that the double update idea was actually a very bad idea...

Liam: Why?

Me: Some people didn't even read the chapter I uploaded first. Now they will think that my stories don't make sense.

Ellie: It's okay! At least you know that you should not add two chapters on the same day.

Me: *sighing* Yeah...

Xander: Relax, Nini. People will realise that they skipped a chapter and they can just go back and read it.

Me: I hope so.

Ellie: I know what can cheer you up! Let's go shoe shopping!

Me: I love my work and my readers more than shoes... At least I think I do...

Mason: You do. That's why you want to become a better writer and not the owner of a shoe factory or something!

Me: Shockingly, you are right, Mace.

Mason puts on his sunglasses as he starts smirking.

Jason: But he's still an idiot.

Me: True.

Damien: Enough of all this drama. The next update as you all know will be up on 26th November, 2020.

Xander: Which is Thursday.

Liam: But you can always read a chapter ahead on Inkitt!

Ellie: Until next time, stay safe!

Me: And eat cake! *snaps fingers and a huge 10 feet tall cake appears out of nowhere*

Curtains close as the characters and the author start eating the cake...