Chapter 29: Xander finds out

I'm proud to announce that this story has been published. So, it is no longer available here...

If you want to read more, find the links below...

Title Name - The Player's Playmate

Ukiyosk - https://www.ukiyotoindia.com/product-page/the-player-s-playmate-flipbook

Amazon eBook - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08W5HDZWS

Amazon Paperback - https://www.amazon.com/dp/9811801797

_____________________

Me: I have a question.

Mason: Me too.

Ellie: Me too.

Xander: Me too.

Me: Before anyone else speaks up, my question will have a big and I mean BIG effect on the story.

Ellie: *whispering to the audience* Our question was if you guys liked the chapter but I guess you should hear her question too. It sounds important.

Mason: But that wasn't my question!

Me: *sighing* Then ask your question too. But do it before I destroy the whole story!

Mason: I just wanted to ask if you will write a story about me too.

Me: Nope!

Mason: *whining* Why?

Me: I don't want to.

Mason: Please!

Me: *sighing* Then you have to do something. Make me want to write the story.

Mason: *turning to the audience* If you all want to read more of me, please comment! And vote and share!

Me: If we reach 150 likes on Inkitt or 500 votes on Wattpad before the next update, I might consider writing your story.

Mason: What about the comments?

Me: If we get a lot of good reviews or comments reach an overwhelming limit, I will surely write your story.

Mason: Thanks!

Me: Now, on to my question. Do you guys want to read Xander's POV?

Xander: Yes!

Me: I was asking the readers, idiot!

Xander: Oh! Sorry!

Damien: To make it easier to vote, we present you the option.

Mason: Option A: Xander's POV in the next to next chapter.

Jason: Option B: Continue with Ellie's POV.

Damien: Voting is open till Monday, 30th November 2020. Till 1pm(EST).

Me: A warning, if you think that the story won't progress if you opt for Xander's POV, then you are wrong. I will write the next events in his POV. It will give you an insight into what Xander thinks.

Xander: And I think of great things!

Me: If you opt for Ellie's POV to continue, well, you already know her.

Ellie: And I am awesome!

Me: So, I'll see you guys on 1st December 2020 with a new update!

Xander: Which is Tuesday!

Me: You can still read a chapter ahead on Inkitt.

Damien: Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!

Liam: Until next time, stay safe!

Mason: And like, vote and comment for a story for me!

Me: And eat cake! That's our motto!

Curtains close as Ellie and Xander start arguing about who is better...