Chapter 32: Breaking Bones and Beating Hearts

I'm proud to announce that this story has been published. So, it is no longer available here...

If you want to read more, find the links below...

Title Name - The Player's Playmate

Ukiyosk - https://www.ukiyotoindia.com/product-page/the-player-s-playmate-flipbook

Amazon eBook - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08W5HDZWS

Amazon Paperback - https://www.amazon.com/dp/9811801797

________________

Me: Glued to the story? Wanna read ahead? Read a chapter ahead on Inkitt right now for free!

Ellie: Nini, is Damien flirting with you?

Me: No! I created him! He's like my son in a way! Eww!

Ellie: When you put it that way... *fake gags* Eww! it sounds disgusting!

Mason: *rolling his eyes* He is just trying to impress her so that she would write a story for him.

Me: You know, Mace, you could try to be civil too. You could try and make me want to write your story.

Mason: I'd rather impress the reader! *turns to the audience* I love you guys! I hope you love me too!

Jason: Mace, you are a headache! No one loves you.

Mason: Hey! That's hurtful!

Me: Stop it! We'll vote!

Damien: *shrugs* I am cool with that!

Mason: *excitedly* Me too!

Xander: Okay. So, the question for the readers is...

Ellie: After the end of this story, whose story would you like to read first?

Liam: Option A: Damien's story.

Kara: Option B: Mason's story.

Xander: Option C: Liam's story.

Me: Option C: Jason's story.

Ellie: Option D: A completely different story.

Me: I have ideas for all of them. *puts on sunglasses* I am awesome!

Ellie: *shaking her head* Anyways, the next update will be up on 5th December 2020.

Xander: Which is Saturday.

Mason: Which is the day after tomorrow.

Me: And remember, the voting for the question above is open till the end of the year.

Ellie: So, think before you vote people!

Xander: Also, you guys can vote in the comment section below or post a message on the author's profile or contact her through Instagram, the link for which is available on the author's profile.

Jason: Until next time, stay safe!

Me and Mason: And eat cake!

Curtains close as all the characters start arguing about who will have the next story...