Chapter 30: Ellie's Decision

I'm proud to announce that this story has been published. So, it is no longer available here...

If you want to read more, find the links below...

Title Name - The Player's Playmate

Ukiyosk - https://www.ukiyotoindia.com/product-page/the-player-s-playmate-flipbook

Amazon eBook - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08W5HDZWS

Amazon Paperback - https://www.amazon.com/dp/9811801797

______________

Xander: You can read a chapter ahead, which by the way is in my POV, on Inkitt now!

Me: I know that I didn't even wait for the time to get over. But can you blame me when no one, and I mean NO ONE, voted for option B.

Xander: See! I am so damn cool!

Ellie: You're just an idiot!

Me: Well, this is my last update for the November of 2020. I am thankful for all the love that the story has received.

Mason: But since you updated early, I am going to consider that as cheating. I want my own story!

Jason: I am happy with it!

Me: *rolling my eyes* I know. I never said that I'll play fair.

Mason: Hey!

Damien: *sighing* I just want him to shut up.

Mason: Hey!

Me: I agree, Damien. Anyways, the next update will be up on 3rd December 2020.

Xander: Which is Thursday!

Jason: Which is the day after the day after tomorrow.

Me: I know that it's a long wait but I can promise that I will finish the story before the end of the year!

Liam: You didn't tell anyone why you updated early!

Me: The story has already reached 10K reads on Inkitt! Thank you, everyone!

All the characters: Thank you!

Ellie: Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!

Me: You guys can now reach me on Instagram. The link to my profile is available on my Inkitt profile.

Jason: Until next time, stay safe!

Me and Mason: And eat cake!

Curtains close as the characters and the author start celebrating...