Chapter 44: Trouble with exploding test tubes

I'm proud to announce that this story has been published. So, it is no longer available here...

If you want to read more, find the links below...

Title Name - The Player's Playmate

Ukiyosk - https://www.ukiyotoindia.com/product-page/the-player-s-playmate-flipbook

Amazon eBook - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08W5HDZWS

Amazon Paperback - https://www.amazon.com/dp/9811801797

_________________

Read a special chapter in Xander's POV on Inkitt now!

Me: Surprise! This is a special chapter for you all! I was touched when I read all your comments(Inkitt) and messages.

Xander: Is that all?

Me: No. Actually, my two best friends' birthdays are coming soon. So, as I have already told you all before, I will be updating daily from 23rd December.

Ellie: And...

Me: And I will be updating TWICE on 23rd and 28th of December. This is to show you all how happy I am for my best friends who have always supported me.

Mason: So, the countdown starts now! For the person who is like a little sister to the author with the wisest advice to give, one day to go! And for the person who actually proofread this whole story, 6 days to go!

Me: My friends mean a lot to me. And these two are more special than the others.

Ellie: So, I guess we will all be back the day after tomorrow!

Me: And for those of you who are wondering when this story will end, the LAST update of the story will be up on 31st December. Aren't I amazing? 😉

Jason: So, until next time, stay safe!

Me and Mason: And eat cake!

Curtains close as the author and the characters start brainstorming for ideas for the two special people's birthdays...