Chapter 7

A/n: Hope everyone is doing well <3

Also this is one of my favourite vids xD

Happy Holidayssss :))

(Y/n)'s POV

Another day had passed, it was also still 2 in the morning, I agreed to talk to Elijah, but it seemed that I only had time to talk to him, after editing my first video which took a while.

Sub was fast asleep, I was still wide awake. It was all still quiet and peaceful as usual, nothing but the twinkling stars were still beautiful.

"Hey." I greeted Elijah, who was already there.

"Hey." He replied back with a smile.

"Sorry for making you stay up this late." I said with an apologetic smile.

"Nah, I was up anyway." He responded.

"You having fun here?" I asked.

"Yeah, I went sightseeing with Sub last week when you weren't here, you should've joined us, it'd be way fun with you." Elijah said.

"There's always next time. Besides I wouldn't wanna interrupt your vacation." I said.

"Oh, I was going to tell you earlier..." Elijah said.

"Yeah?"

"About that night, I realised I wanted to spend more time with you because you're an amazing girl, and I wanna get to more know about you." Elijah said, his face reddening.

"So...?"

"Well, I guess, if you'd like, would you like to hang out tomorrow?" He proposed.

I was glad he asked me out, I also wanted to know more about him.

"It's a date." I replied as a yes.

"Great, we can leave at noon, since it's practically like a rest day tomorrow." Elijah responded.

"Sure, I'm cool with that."

And then we also gazed towards the stars, until I fell asleep my head, resting on his shoulder.
Then waking up.

This seemed like a nightly routine.