Chapter 47

A/N: Oh, you're still here? :0

And thank you for waiting C:

Also no more vlog videos bc I can't find >;(

Anddd, I promised to publish two days ago~ sorry  I couldn't!! I was literally gaming on roblox stuff for new updates and ALSO promised few of my friends that I would play the updates with them, SO I'M SORRYYY!!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy x

(Y/n)'s POV

"Are we spending time again together for Valentines Day?" Elijah asked while we were playing a videogame together while Alex and Sub were still asleep.

"I don't know, New Years was basically my idea, you can choose," I replied with a smile.

"Hmm... We could just celebrate it normally," Elijah answered. "We could stay at home and make a video to update our channels, I mean, we haven't done that in a while."

"Sure, that's fine by me." I agreed to Elijah's idea.
"What can we do something Valentines related?" I also wondered.

"We could do a simple Q&A, I mean, we haven't like told our fans we're a "thing", yet," Elijah replied.

"Ooh, sounds like a good plan," I said. "Hey!!"

Elijah laughed as he threw his arms in the air as he won. He just beat me from the videogame we played. I pouted, but congratulated him anyway.

"Don't worry babe, you'll win next time," He winked.

I smiled and shrugged, then got up, going upstairs, then paused.
"Well, I'm going to ask Alex if we can use his set-up."

Elijah nodded as he also followed.
I went on the first room.

Alex was asleep on his bed, Sub was on the floor, also sleeping with Alex's pillows and blanket.

"Alex! Wake up," I said, shaking him like a 5-year old trying to wake up their parent.
If you think this was quite mean of me trying to wake Alex up while he was asleep, it's not.
We're pretty used to each other, and he's exactly like a brother to me.

"Yes you can use my set-up N/n," Alex muttered before I even said anything.

See? Even we can read each other's minds.

"Thank you. I love you. Goodbye. Enjoy your sleep." I said, before closing the door and heading towards the next room, which was his set-up room. 

While Elijah and I got comfy, (well technically Elijah had to sit on a normal chair while I got Alex's chair) I took out my phone and got on Twitter, tweeting "Ask Sketch and I some questions for today's Q&A!".
After a few seconds, there were already 20 questions from different people.

"Okay, I got the questions!" I said with a thumbs up.

"Yeah let's start recording," Elijah replied.

As he hit start, there was a beep and we were recording.

"Hey guys! It's Y/n! I am here with a lot of you guys know who he probably is... Sketch!"

"Hey fellas!!" Elijah smiled and waved at the camera. 

"...Or Elijah, whichever one you prefer!" I giggled. "As you can see, we're not in our normal set ups, it is because, there has been quite a lot of stuff that's come up, but we've done our best and Alex let us borrow his set-up for the meantime! Today, we're not really gonna play Roblox, it's just gonna be a normal Q&A, we will answer as many questions from as we can from Twitter."

"So, our first question of the day: "

"When will you do more videos?? We miss them very much!"

"Yes, we will be doing our videos when we are steady I guess, I mean, right now we are in the U.K., and Sketch is here, so he can't really do anything at the moment, but we promise, we'll try to make more videos, soon."

"We'll try to upload a few vlogs for you guys," Elijah added.

We discussed a few things then moved on to the next question.

"Okay! So next question says: "

"Is it true you and Elijah are a thing??"

Elijah gave me a nod and smile to say that he was ready to reveal it.
"Yes, we are. We have been together since last Christmas Eve, and yes. We're fine with calling each other by our nicknames and labeling each other boyfriend and girlfriend," I laughed, squeezing his cheek, lightly.

"And I can't believe I have to put up with her for the rest of my life," Elijah joked to the camera as I hit his face playfully, causing him to laugh and hold my hand.

We answered a few more questions about our channel, and what we would do in future, like vlogs and going to events, etc.

After a good half an hour, we signed off and finished off from our video.

"That's all the questions we have for today! We'll see you next time, Y/n and Sketch out!" I said lastly before hitting the stop recording button.

"Okay! Babe, wanna grab some Starbucks and Subway before Lunch?" I asked. "We can edit a bit later, and I'll give Sub and Alex a drink,"

"Yeah, let's go," Elijah agreed as he smiled and held my hand as we we.

I grab Elijah's arm we head out for brunch.

 We head outside and drive off.

Today was fun.