Chapter 50

Y/n's POV

Denis has also arrived along with Alex, in Mass as we were all just doing a fun thing because we rarely do this kind of thing. Also Elijah's friends.

We were all at a park, but no one else disturbed us because they all got the point that there were a dozen of us already there.

We were all having a picnic, it was pretty fun, we all played games and sports. It was like a family gathering.
And it was really fun because everyone was here, no one was left out.

Well maybe Corl, I did try to invite him, but I didn't push it because he was still upset about the "you-know-what" situation. I was pretty upset it ended since I've watched them all grow up together.
But yet again, not everything will stay in the piece.

"Okay!! Everyone we're taking a short break, grab a drink and get ready for the next games!"

I took a few gulps from my bottle before sitting down on the swings. 

"Hey, you having fun?" Elijah asked, after he left his friends just for me.

"Yeah, I did, I was so glad we gathered everyone," I sighed happily. "This is the life I want."

Elijah held my hand and gently kissed it, turning my cheeks red.

"We can live like this for the rest of our lives if that's what you want," he replied, his fingers tangling with mine.

"Yeah. it'll be great if it was like this every now and then" I replied. "But I prefer when it's just me and you,"

"Same with me," Elijah smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

"Guys, you can snog later, we seriously need to break open the piñata!!!" Amie shouted from a few meters away, sounding like a 5-year old.

I laughed after we broke apart, I stood up and dusted myself off.
"Let's go," I said, still holding his hand.

He was a bit sad we had to break up the kiss, but he took my hand anyway.

"Amie! Amie! Amie!" Everyone chanted.
I watched to see what was going on and Amie was full-on raging at the youtube-play-button shaped piñata, and in a few more hits, till broke open.

There was candy all over the ground and everyone tried to grab one, I just grabbed the big lollipops because they were my favourite. Elijah grabbed a few sour candies and we all sat on the huge picnic rug we got.

Elijah laid down on my lap while I sat, he just looked like a complete angel from my position.
I went on my phone and took some photos to update my social media. I was glad to do a lot of things for the day, especially with the best people I'm with.

"Y/n, partner up with me for the three-legged race, Sub doesn't wanna do it with me," Isha complained.

Sub gave me a gesture, which I knew because I've lived with him all my life. He wanted me to go with her to get to know her.
I gave him a thumbs-up and Elijah agreed I should do the race with Isha.

"Sure," I said with a smile.

"Yay!" She clapped her hands and grabbed my hand pretty quickly. We were up against Ethan with Amie, and Alex with Denis. Sub was the starter, he already had the checkered flag ready.

As we were prepared, everyone was at the starting line and it was only five meters to run.

"Okay, ready?" Sub said through a megaphone.
"On your marks..."

"Let's have fun okay?" Isha smiled.

"Get set..."

"And win," I chuckled.