Chapter 18

A/n: I recommend watching this vid with the book :))))

(Y/n)'s POV

Elijah and Ethan had already started filming after they changed out of their pj's. Elijah was wearing a yellow hoodie, Ethan wearing a beige-y colour with maroon on the hood, and Amie wore a simple green crop top and black tights. For the water slide.
I didn't plan on getting on the slide, so I prepared myself only with a plain pink top and black shorts.

"So guys, as you all know, Y/n..."

"Hiii!" I waved at the camera.

"...our youtuber friend, has payed us a visit here as if anyone who's seen her tweet earlier, she's going to stay here with her brother- Sub, who is filming right now- till Christmas, they're literally awesome so go subscribe to their channel," Elijah announced.

I smile as I wave once again to the camera and Elijah, and then join Sub, who was by himself on the couch.

•♡°♡°♡•

A few hours had passed, Elijah and Ethan's friends had come over to help set up and they introduced me, seeing as I was a new face to them, but they seemed to be close with Sub since his last visits here. Even though we didn't know each other quite well, they were still pretty nice to me. They're practically like Elijah and Ethan, since they all grew up together.

Elijah and Ethan were doing the face ID challenge, the one with unlocking their iPhones, and it seemed Ethan had already unlocked his phone.

I saw Elijah's home screen of him and a girl, probably Cayla, but it disappeared as Ethan tried to hack into Elijah's twitter for fun.

"Hey Y/n, wanna get the drinks and cups with me?" Amie asked, I agreed, I wanted to go for a drive.

Where they lived was a quiet place, lots of trees. Amie described the neighbours were kind, and practically didn't care how loud they were.

I sighed as I faced outside the window. I felt how Elijah felt when he was rejected, and I was so dumb. i regretted every bit. I hated that moment.

Amie drove off, her elbow bumping me.
"What's the matter? Still worried about him?"

I nodded, facing her direction, sighing again.

"Don't worry Y/n, you'll get there," She said, making me feel more comfortable.

I loved how Amie's been supportive even though we've barely known each other and she's known Cayla more.

But I just wanted to make one thing for sure.

I wanted to meet her.