Chapter 21

(Y/n)'s POV

I see Cayla with Amie, they both talk to each other and I wake up. They both smiled and said "Good morning" as I stood up.

"Hey," I smiled back to them.

We all head downstairs, a few of Elijah and Ethan's friends watching Netflix, while Elijah, Ethan and Sub were talking in the kitchen.

Everyone greeted with a "Hey" and "Good Morning", then we headed for the three boys.

Ethan put his arm around Amie, while Elijah tried to do the same with Cayla.

"Um, I'll go make some coffee," Cayla said, dodging Elijah's arm and grabbing a mug from the cupboard.

What was up with that?

We were all discussing we were gonna have lunch at Taco Bell, and then the girls and I decide we're going shopping by ourselves while the boys can have their "boy" time.

We agreed and all got changed and ready for the day.

•♡°♡°♡•

Cayla, Amie and I were in Amie's car, Ethan quite upset about the idea. I sat in the front seat since Cayla insisted me to. I didn't decide to argue, so I just sat anyway.

Although I felt bad for leaving her out since she was by herself, but I guess I just had to keep her company turning my head around.

"So... I heard you were also a youtuber?" I asked, starting a subject from the silence we've had.

"Yeah, I vlog," She replied, but mainly focused on her phone.

"Cool," I responded, I didn't know what else to say.

Then another awkward silence filled our air, although Amie and I were the only ones talking, Cayla practically glued to her phone. Probably texting him. I thought.

•♡°♡°♡•

As we got to Taco Bell, Elijah and Ethan were first to get out of their minivan. But I noticed Elijah didn't have his phone, while Cayla was giggling over messages from hers. Probably one of her friends?

Amie walked off to Ethan, practically already missed him.

I stood by myself, scrolling through my phone when I noticed Cayla posted something on her story. I clicked it.

It was on her close friends list, she probably must've thought I was one of her friends since my username wasn't that noticeable. It was her kissing a guy.

And it wasn't Elijah.