Chapter 34

(Y/n)'s POV

"Y/n, we're here," Sub shook my arm, waking me up.

We were back home. Tia was already at the station.

"Listen, if it weren't for Grandpa, I wouldn't be talking to you," Tia gave Sub a death stare.

"Come on Ti, we'll still be siblings with or without Gramps," I said.

"Let's just go," Tia said, putting our bags in the boot, and then we drove off.

I was home. But the home I grew up in. 

Gran welcomed us by the door, her eyes puffed from the tears, she led us to the living room which was turned into Grandpa's medical wing, he had his medicine and everything else.

My tears begin to fill up my eyes, "Gramps?"

He slowly turns his head and smiles, "N/n?"

"Yeah, it's me," I answered. "Hang in there."

"Oh, n/n... I'm getting old... I can't stop it," Grandpa kept smiling. "And, I'm sorry I had to get you from vacation."

"Gramps, family is my priority, and I promise, I'm never leaving you out of my sight," I sighed.

"Oh N/n, you always were the caring one, I hope you find someone out there who will appreciate you,"

"I have Gramps, and he's really cool," I said.

"Well, I hope he takes care of you well," Grandpa said.

I explain to him about my story of how I met Elijah. He seemed surprised I already had a boyfriend, at first he thought I was just a fan of him, but I showed him some pictures.

I let Sub talk to him now. I was outside with Tia, drinking coffee and just catching up with each other.

"I heard you're dating that Youtuber guy," She said.

"Yeah," I confirmed.

"Is it one of his friends?" She looked at me.

"Ti, he has a name. He's your brother too, whether you like it or not, but please, he's been saying sorry to you for almost his whole life, like literally. Just accept Ti, we're only doing what we love... Just please, can't you forgive him?" 

"I know that Y/n, but I'm not keeping promises. I'm still not going to talk to him." Tia sighed. 

"Come on, for the sake of Gramps? He would want to see us as a good relationship between us," I said.

"Okay whatever, I'm just glad you've been okay from your vacation," Tia said.

I knew Tia would still be Tia, she always had a good side. 

We discussed about how we could find a carer for Gran since she was also getting old. 

"Y/n?"

Tia and I both turned at once. A guy had suddenly popped out. Jet black hair, blue eyes. 

Of course it had to be my ex...