Chapter 41

A/N: This is a special chapter! All about the story behind Tia! Read & Enjoy!

Tia's POV

My life wasn't as interesting as Y/n's. I was basically a lot opposite to her. She was more of the outgoing person than me, that's why I didn't really make much friends like her.

She tries to help me of course... But I don't really bother.

I keep everything to myself, I've never liked sharing my feelings to others. Of course, I've never had a boyfriend. 

Like I said, I wasn't like Y/n. We may be twins, but we're totally different people.

I didn't want to be like her obviously, I didn't want to get involved in drama or any other social issues.

I was independent, I study and become successful. 

I was a doctor. Like how I wanted to be.

But Y/n... she was really different. She would easily get distracted, she does everything carelessly.

No matter how dumb she was, we were still sisters. I guess it's the same with the other bozo.

I've never looked up to him as my older brother though, he stays in his room, playing videogames all day.
So much for an older brother.

"Tia!! Come help me pick an outfit for my date today?" Y/n says out of nowhere, dragging me to her room.

"Why would you ask me? I've got no good taste in clothes," I asked.

"Nonsense! You always have great taste! I literally look up to your fashion senses!" She giggled.

Y/n always says I'm good at stuff. Well I mean, I just pick clothes that suit and look comfortable in, and she says I'm a pro or something.

"Shorts, crop top and white shoes," I said, taking the stuff out of her closet.

"Oooh this is cute!! You're a lifesaver!" She yelped excitedly, putting the stuff on

I smiled. Of course, making her happy and comfortable was my priority, but ever since that day she dropped out of college just to be a Youtuber, has changed my mind.

But I couldn't do anything about it. She arrived as soon as I said Gramps was sick. And she's been putting her time on him.

I guess I may be wrong about her.

"Thanks for being cool about this, you should know we both love you as our sister," Y/n said, putting on her make up.

"You do?" I asked in shock. "Even after I've been horrible?"

"Oh come on, we all know you just wanted to support us, but I've gotta remind you, not everything goes your way," She continued.

She was right.

"I'm sorry if I was mean," I apologised.

"I know, you've always been like that, not being mean! I meant looking after your family, that's why you're the best twin I've ever had," Y/n smiled.

A smile reappeared on my face. I guess it was time I should be more supportive of my own siblings.

"Why all the change by the way? I mean, it is good you're apologising... Did you bump your head?" Y/n pokes my head playfully. "Maybe a fever?"

"I'm fine Y/n," I chuckled, "I guess I've just realised that I should've been a better sister than I was before."

"Ti, you've always been the best sister, siblings fight and it's normal."

"Yeah," I nod.

"Hey," Sub suddenly interrupted from the door. "I overheard, and I am sorry too Tia, for not really doing anything to be in charge, I suck at doing it, and you are way better than me."

"I guess it's okay," I shrugged. "You could've told me earlier though."

We all laughed like normal siblings. We haven't really.done anything like this for a while.

"So we all cool?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, we're cool," I agreed.

A/N: I know, I know, Tia became like from mean to nice, I know it's a weird plot, but let's just go with it.