Chapter 4

A/n: this bestbois vid was awesome :)

(Y/n)'s POV

"And... done!" Sub said as he finished his Roblox video with Elijah.

"And that's another Pals video for today." Elijah said in response.

'The Pals' is their channel where five youtubers collaborate to make funny content for kids. I guess I've always looked up to them, especially my brother who started it.
I've always wondered whether being a youtuber was more fun than anything else.

Since I was pretty much just observing, I don't know what it's still like to do it though.

"Okay. (Y/n), you can learn how to edit, for starters, Elijah'll teach you." sub said as he was about to leave the room. "I'll go get us some snacks to keep us awake."

"I'll come with you." I said. Didn't wanna be stuck with Elijah.

"Aw, don't be mean (Y/n), you'll leave Elijah all alone." Sub said teasingly. "Besides, you do want to learn what it's like to be a youtuber don't you?"

I guess I didn't have a choice.

As Sub closed the door, silence filled the room.

"Uh, don't worry. Editing's pretty simple." Elijah said, breaking the silence.

"I've learnt a few things when I was in high school." I said. Playing along.

"Great. I'm pretty sure you'll do good already." Elijah said with a smile.

I felt my cheeks turn pink. He's not pretty bad after all. So I dropped the whole "rival" thing and moved on, our conversations went really well.

I guess he could deserve a chance.