Chapter 11

(Y/n)'s POV

Our first destination was a lake, the scenic view was magnificent. The water was clear, underwater creatures were easily seen. The corals making it all colourful and beautiful.

I immediately stepped out of the car and smelt the natural fresh air. The view was actually wonderful, it was like the night every time I watch the stars with Elijah, just a different time and place.

I was on top of a cliff, and the lake was down the bottom, about 5 metres deep till it could reach the lake.

"It's pretty isn't it?" I asked Elijah who followed after me from the car.

"Yeah, pretty much." Elijah replied with his dashing smile.

I giggled in response, attempting to grab Elijah's hand again, but Sub clearly had to interrupt.

"I've been here a few times, mostly to think about my YouTube stuff, I thought I could get a break from it." Sub said, as he squeezed between me and Elijah, then putting each of his arms around us.

"Well, you can always take a break. I'm sure your fans would understand." Elijah responded.

Sub smiled, glad he had the support around him. 
He left back onto the car, getting ready for another drive.

"You guys coming?" He yelled, as he hopped onto the front seat.

"Yeah, give us a second!" I yelled back.

I turned back to Elijah and smiled.

"Listen Y/n, these past few days has been great. I love spending every moment here with you, so I wanna ask if you could-"

Sub interrupted, again, beeping the horn from the car.

"Hurry up! We gotta go to as much places as we can before Lije leaves!" My older brother demanded, he was really impatient.

"God, he can't shut up for even a second. Just tell me in the car." I said.

"No, I can't I have to tell you no-"

"HURRY UP!!" Sub beeped again.

A groan escaped from my lips as he was clearly being annoying. I can't believe Elijah's put up with him.

"Ugh, let's go." I scoffed then smiled.

Elijah nodded in agreement, then we both headed to the car. Laughing about dealing with Sub.

It was upsetting that Elijah was leaving, I did enjoy him being here, with me. Although, at first, we pretty much didn't like each other. 

But I guess people change.