Chapter 45

A/N: I miss the pals :(

Also this chapter is no ordinary chapter, so watch out for some stuff. (¬‿¬)

VOTE for more!! Help me boost my ranks!!

Still love you all <3 xx

(Y/n's POV)

As we went into the place, everything was really fancy. They had giant chandeliers on the roof, with a professional pianist.

"You look beautiful," Elijah said, after we finished gazing over the place.

"And you look handsome," I replied with a smile. 

"I got something for you," 

He took out a small box, handing it to me. Then I opened it and uncovered the paper, opening it up and revealing something sparkly.

It was a necklace. A really pretty one.

I literally wanted to squeal and hug him

I literally wanted to squeal and hug him. I loved it so much. But since it was the fancy restaurant, I know I couldn't.

"You like it?" Elijah asked.

"I love it, thank you so much," I replied, putting it on.

We had a conversation while we had our food. But it kinda went really fast, since we just literally ate food, once we finished we headed towards the car again, it didn't matter because the next place we were headed towards home, and I was going to give him my surprise.

•♡°♡°♡•

I parked outside the house, but I went to a different direction.

"Where are you going?" Elijah asked.

"You'll see," I giggled, holding his hand. "You've gotta close your eyes."

He closed his eyes, then playfully opens one.

"No peeking!" I huffed.

He closed his eyes once again, and as we reached to the place I prepared earlier, luckily no one came since it was barely noticeable from the plenty thick trees surrounding it. There was no one else who knew the place besides me and Paul. But I'm sure he won't be here, since the next time I would see him, I'd kick his ass.

But this wasn't about him.
It was about me and Elijah.

Tonight, I wanted everything to be special. Just the two of us, finally alone.

"Okay, open your eyes,"

He opened his eyes and gasped at the reveal.

"Wow, you've outdone yourself Y/n," He said, sitting on the rug first.

"Thanks! I guess this is a reward, for being the most amazing boyfriend ever," I replied, sitting down beside him.

"Well, it's more of the other way around, I'm the luckiest guy to have you," He smiled, taking my hand and gently kissing it.