Chapter 27

(Y/n)'s POV

"You ready to go?"

Amie asked as I put on my shoes and did my hair in a ponytail. It was already another day and I had to go back to the hospital.

I nodded in response and followed her to her car. I grabbed my bag and brought my charger and earphones as I get in the car.

As we got there, I got out of the car and had to swap with Ethan this time. And I brought a blueberry muffin and latter from the cafe near the hospital. I stepped out and went to the same direction to the ward, 4th Level up, straight down to Room #34.

I entered the ward and already saw Ethan wide awake. I smiled and gave him a warm hug, we're still fighting on for Elijah, then handed him his breakfast. He thanked me before he exited and I sat back down to the similar chair again.

A nurse came in and checked. She seemed around my age, she was young and fresh. 

"Hi," I greeted her as she checked up on him.

"Oh, ma'am I didn't see you there. Are you... a relative?" She asked.

I shook my head and smiled. "I'm-"

"The girlfriend? Oh you're so lucky, you've got a fine looking guy," She said, interrupting me.

"No... we're just friends," I smiled.

"Ohh... Just friends," She said as she winked. 

I smiled awkwardly as she left the room, causing me to sigh afterwards.
Damn, she was one weird person.

I scrolled through my phone and went through Twitter, everyone was asking where Elijah had gone off. But it would be best if we didn't say anything about his condition, we probably should just keep it for ourselves. 

"Y/n... is... that... you...?" Elijah began speaking.

I immediately moved to his bed.
"Yeah. It's me."

He turned my direction and quietly gasped as he sat up and stretched. He was slowly getting better.

"Hi," He said with his adorable smile, his whole body turning my direction just to see my face.

"Hang on tight, okay?" I said with a smile, gently patting his head.

He nodded as he was still breathing quite slowly. 

"Elijah, just giving you a heads-up, just forget about her. You got me okay?" I said, my voice sounding stern.

Elijah nodded once more and smiled.

"Thank... you... Y/n..." He said through his breaths.

"You don't need to thank me, I promise, I'm never rejecting you ever again," I replied.

He laughed as slowly as he could, careful around his body since it was hurting for some reason.

"Just get some sleep,"

•♡°♡°♡•

Hours had gone and I was still awake. I noticed there was knock on the door. I saw it was Ethan followed with two elderly people behind him. It was Mr. and Mrs Best, I smiled and shook their hands and greeted them.

"Y/n, we can take care of him now," Ethan said, I nodded as I exited the door and he held the it for me.

I didn't care who would look after Elijah,

All I want right now, is for him to be back to normal.

And making me happy again.

Please.

A/n: Short one ><