Chapter 17

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up, and noticed Amie was already gone. I went downstairs, and saw her in the kitchen. She was first to wake up.

"Morning," I said, greeting her with a smile.

"Hey Y/n, did you have a good sleep?" She asked, returning my smile.

"Yeah," I said, nodding. "Didn't know you could cook,"

"Bacon and eggs? They're really simple, anyone can do it," Amie laughed.

Then we basically had a bunch of conversations. Amie was fun.
There was a cat that brushed its fur against my skin. It was adorable.

"Hello there, what's your name?" I said, carrying the cat like a baby and petting it at the same time.

"That's Rudy, she's quite shy around new people, but she seems comfortable with you," Amie smiled.

"She's so cuteee." I snuggled Rudy one last time before letting her go.

"She's waiting for her breakfast," Amie chuckled.

I smiled, Amie was a really lovely person. I guess that's why Ethan chose her.

"How long have you been dating Ethan?" I wondered.

"Since... probably middle school?" She answers.

Then we talk about our memories. I didn't really care about Elijah before, but I guess people change. It was one thing I've learnt over these years. The only thing I'd wanna do right now was to rewind those days, and I should've gotten to know Elijah than just judge him for playing with my brother. Even when they literally play together 24/7.

I still regretted my past, and I really wanted to change it.

"Hey early birds!" Ethan exclaimed as he entered the kitchen.

"Good morning babe," Amie smiles, giving Ethan a kiss on the cheek.

"What do we have planned for today?" I asked.

"Lije says we need to update our new YouTube channel we recently made, the BestBois channel," Ethan answered.

"We're just filming the party part?" I asked.

"Remember, we're going to make an indoor water slide?" Ethan chuckled.

Oh yeah, I remembered discussing about it last night.

"Morninggggg," Elijah also yelled as he came into the kitchen.

"Hey, keep it down a bit, you'll scare Y/n off," Amie joked, as she filled in Rudy's pet bowl.

"It's alright Amie, we all know he's excited," I giggled.

"Agh, sorry Y/n, I'll quiet down next time," He gave a cocky smile. God I missed seeing him like this.
"And yes, true I'm excited."

I blushed as he faced my direction, he looked adorable- his hair slightly messy, his eyes quite droopy (probably from staying up playing videogames), and his smile still perfect.

I make a pop-tart which Amie handed to me, and noticed Sub was still asleep.

"Is Sub still asleep?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah, he always sleeps in," I replied, taking a bite out of the pop-tart.

"Seems to me like he still is," Elijah replied.

Then we all just have a conversation about our YouTube lives, on how we're doing.
Elijah says he doesn't use facecam anymore, I was practically sad at first, noticing he felt insecure about himself, but I know it was his choice. I respected it.

"What'd I miss?" Sub suddenly said as he yawned, entering the kitchen. His glasses still slightly tilted.

"Nothing much, I figured we should do a group photo, our first morning in Mass," I said, grabbing my phone out of my pocket.

"I can take the picture," Sub suggested, seeing he still didn't want to reveal his face to public.

Everyone agreed to my idea and I stood at the middle, holding my pop-tart, Elijah on my left, Amie and Ethan on my right, we all smiled. As we finished, I posted it on my social media my caption as "First day in Massachusetts!" and tagged everyone.

After we all had a good chat, we already had our day planned.

And it was going to be great.

Hopefully.