Chapter 19

(Y/n)'s POV

As Amie and I have arrived home, more people grew, so we got the drinks and cups, Elijah and Ethan took care of the snacks, and we all went inside the house.

The water slide was already put up, Ethan handed me some baby oil and Amie some soap, instead of using actual water, these were going to be more slippy, and easy to slide on.

•♡°♡°♡•

"ARE YOU GUYS READEHHHHHHHHHHH" Elijah yelled, everyone cheered.

A few guys went up first, I was standing next to Amie, laughing as some of them failed and cheering to some of them who made it. It was pretty funny how at the end, everyone slips because of the soap and oil.

"Welp, I'm goin' for it," Amie said, "And you're doing it after me."

"Noo, I'm not gonna embarrass myself in front of these people," I disagreed.

"Aww come on Y/n, you wanna get Elijah's attention or not?" She asked, readying herself on the slide.

I hate how she was really good at convincing.

"Oh alright." I muttered to myself.

"Amie! Amie! AMIE!..." Everyone chanted.

She slid and reached the end, I cheered as loud as I could.

Elijah was about to say congratulations till she slipped, I laughed half of the time and also felt bad. She was literally laughing the whole time.

"I'm covered in sooaappp," She chuckled, as Elijah handed her a towel, who was also laughing. 

Amie was wrapped around her towel and grabbed my hand. "Y/N'S NEXT!!" She yelled.

"Amie, no!" I whispered, laughing. I was probably gonna fail.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" Everyone still chanted.

I decided to just do it after all, I did a small run up and closed my eyes, letting out a small squeal before sliding down.
I somehow reached the end and Elijah offered his hand out, laughing.

I stood up and slipped, Elijah laughing and handing me a towel.

"You alright?" He smiled.

I nodded, and took his hand out, slipping on the oil and soap, I laughed as I fell down. Elijah doing the same.

"Thanks," I said, as I attempted again and stood up.

"And here folks, is the one and only Y/n! You better subscribe to her channel!" Elijah laughed, pointing the camera towards me.

The next person was pretty hilarious, they were in a bear costume, I looked at Amie, giving me a thumbs-up.

"Hey guys! Look who's here!!" One of Elijah's friends said, as a girl behind him appeared, most of Elijah's friends greeted the girl.

"Cayla!"

The girl, as tall as me, her hair short and brown, matching her eyes. She smiled as she saw Elijah, making Elijah do the same thing, greeting each other.

"Oh, I'd like you to meet someone," Elijah turned to my direction, "This is Y/n, we met at her brother's house last year, Y/n, this is Cayla. My girlfriend."

"Hi! It's a pleasure to meet you!" She said, offering her hand out to shake.

It took me a few minutes to realise it was there since I blacked out from my heart crushing, but I eventually smiled and also shook it.
"Really, the pleasure's all mine."

She smiled even brighter, as she let go of my hand, Elijah and her walked off as they were trying to catch up with each other.

And I've finally met her.

My enemy.

A/n: By the way, I continued the vid in here cus it looks weird with a different bestbois vid lol C:

I hope y'all enjoyed :D

More stuff coming <3