Chapter 6

A/n: Keyboard broke, please bear with me []~( ̄▽ ̄)~*

(Y/n)'s POV

I could still remember last night, his lips onto mine. My skin tingling as his hands were warm. Don't get me wrong, it was a nice moment. 
Anyway, I was first to wake up, then I see Elijah stretching his arms as he entered the kitchen. I immediately froze, not knowing what to say to him about the incident.

"Hey." He said, his smile appearing to greet me.

"Oh, hey." I said, nervously laughing. 

Then a small awkward silence filled the room.

"Listen, about last-"

"Mornin' peopleee." Sub suddenly yelled, interrupting Elijah.

"Hey, sleepyhead." I greeted, passing him the sugar for his coffee.

"Hey sis, I figured we can make you a channel today." Sub replied, Elijah quietly listening.

"Really?!" I gasped, my excitement just rising to the roof.

"Yeah, I figured why not? Everyone deserves a chance to be a great youtuber." Sub finished off, slightly punching my arm.

"Great work (Y/n), you can make videos with us from now on." Elijah said, congratulating me.

"Awesome, we'll start right away." Sub announced, leaving his mug in the sink and heading upstairs.

"Guess I should also get ready." I smiled,  "We can talk about what you wanna talk about later."

"Sure." Elijah replied.

As our eyes disconnected, I headed upstairs and wore a "usual" clothing, my brother already finished making my channel.

"Ta-da!" Sub cheered.

In my room was a small set-up, a small computer all ready to go. A small recording camera just for me.

"Wow! It's amazing!" I said, amazed. 

"Do you think you'll be fine with face cam?" Sub reassured, since he didn't like showing his appearance to the world. Unlike my brother I was comfortable with it. I didn't mind.

"Yeah, I'm good." I replied with a thumbs-up.

I imagined doing more videos with everyone else, like with Sub's other friends like The Pals.
It would've been a great journey.

"Well, you can start whenever you want." Sub said.

And I began with the first words to my first ever video,

"Hey, it's (Y/n)..."