10

CAMERON'S POV

"Fuck," I hissed as soon as the front door closed. I collapsed onto the couch, leaning back into the cushion. My boyfriend sat beside me, reaching over and playing with my hair.

He kissed my cheek. "It's okay, Cam. They'll come around."

I kissed him back, my hand trailing down his thigh. "Yeah, I hope so. I'm happy you got Wren to cover your shift. I've missed you."

"It's nice to have you all to myself," Sebastian murmured, leaning over and kissing my neck. "Let's order takeout and watch a movie."

"Sounds perfect," I admitted, rubbing my temples. "I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe he's walking free."

"Hey, we'll get through this," he said. "I'll be right by your side."

"What if something happens? What if he comes after us? He wants revenge."

"That bastard won't dare come around," Sebastian growled, eyes darkening. "He sent that guy instead of coming himself. He's a coward, and he knows any of us - Maisie and Ash included will shoot first and ask questions later. If he dares come near, I'll kill him myself."

"Thank you, I love you."

"I love you more," he said, chuckling.

I shook my head. "I love you most."

"Not possible."

"Prove it, then," I said, grinning. Sebastian's hand trailed down my stomach, pausing just above the waistband of my pants. "Don't be a tease."

He chuckled. "We should order food. I'm hungry."

"Fine. Use my card. I'm gonna take a shower," I said, kissing Sebastian.

He nodded. "M'kay. Chinese good with you?"

I stood up. "Yup. I'll be out in a few minutes."

After a quick shower, I dried myself off and put on a pair of basketball shorts before heading into the living room. Sebastian had ordered the food and set it on the coffee table. I sat next to him on the cough, the whiff of Chinese food making my stomach growl.

I rubbed my hands together. "That was quick."

Sebastian laughed. "I know, right? I tipped five dollars."

We dug in and flipped through Netflix before settling on American Heist. Sebastian rested his head on my chest.

"Mmm, you smell good," he said, kissing my lips, and before long, his lips were on my collarbone.

My heart quickened. "It's the new cologne," I said, and he kissed my neck, travelling down to my bare chest. I bit my lip, his hot breath tickling. "Are you sure you want to watch the movie, or would you rather take this to the bedroom?"

Seb paused. "How long do we have until the twins come back?"

"We have all night. They're staying at Jaimie's." Jaime texted, telling me the twins wanted to sleep over there. It gave us time to ourselves. I'd talk with them tomorrow.

"We can watch it later then," he stated, glancing up with a cheeky grin. I chuckled, and Seb stood, pulling me up and leading us into the bedroom.

At the foot of the bed, he wrapped his arms around my waist, throwing me onto the unmade sheets. I kissed him, and he held my wrists over my head, pausing.

"What's wrong?" I asked, furrowing my brow.

"Is that your phone?"

I listened, and sure enough, I could hear the slight buzz from the living room as my phone vibrated. "Fucking hell," I muttered, "who the hell would that even be at this time of night?"