Chapter 16

The dressing day.

(Megan's POV)
It was Wednesday's morning that has come. 2 days away from my/our wedding. Since I don't have parents it won't be a worry. I will just have to walk down with Kris because he looks way older then me..... With Amber and dexter walking as the brides maids and the brides 'n' groom.... Tao kept bugging me to go and try this dress on... I said I was going to try it on, on Wednesday and now that day has come..... We are going to try my dress on.. And by we I mean amber Kris and me. Tao is not coming because otherwise it will be bad luck on our wedding.... Tao doesn't believe in bad or good luck, but I didn't let him come. I didn't give in to his Aegyo. I didn't give in to his kisses. I didn't even kiss him back.
-
-
-
-
I was at the shop where Amber saw the dress. My jaw dropped when I saw the dress... It had snow white sleeves and I had white puffy surroundings that looked like Cinderella's dress from the fairy tale that I tell to amber before she goes to bed.
"OMO I so am wearing that dress." I yell out loud.
Amber smiled with my smile. I laughed when I saw the price it costed. 50,000 won.... OMO THAT IS A LOT MAN... IM NOT THAT RICH.
When I walked into the shop and pointed at the dress and walked up to the dress with a smile but sad face. The helper assistance lady came to me and said.
"Oh you must be the beautiful wife of Tao of Exo..." The lady said with a watery eye.
"Yes I am. Are you okay ma'am.... Is me getting married to Tao okay with you.." I said with my eyes watering while looking at her cry.
"OMO I'm sorry it's just Tao did tell me what you look like but I didn't picture you looking like that your way more beautifuler and more Sexier then Tao is himself." She said as I patted her back to calm her down.
"What's wrong ma'am is everything okay." I said worried.
"Yeah it's okay but please Megan call me mum." She said with a smile.

______________________

[A/N]
I will update soon I promise I'm almost finished the update I will update within the next 2 days okay you awesome people thanks for all the readers... You guys are awesome.. I thank you for thinking my book is good. [thats if you like/love my book]
thanks guys love Ya'll awesomeness of awesome people.
Hehe.
I will only have a couple of chapters left till I will be finishing this book and there will be a book 2 okay guys so yeah..... I will get to chapter 20 okay just so you know. -4 chapters to go. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I am working on it on my last chapter I will tell you what the book 2 is called so you can get it okay you awesomeness of awesome people.....
Love ya good luck reading.