Chatper 15

The announcement.

Adorable......... But then the moment was spoiled by Tao's announcement...
"Megan and I getting married next Saturday." He said looking at me like fuck-this. I just looked at everybody like I-Didn't-know-about-this. And Tao turned at face me and said
"Amber has picked out a dress a very pretty dress I have to admit and I think you will love it." He said looking at amber with a childish smile which made amber laugh... Her laugh is just like Tao's just a bit more high pitch.
"Okay I will try it on on Wednesday and see if it fits." I said smiling so much.
There was a-knock on the door and I saw a police with a man in there hands. I relished it was Chen.
"Hello is anyone home we have a male man here for you." A man voice said as I opened the.
"Chen what are you doing in police hands." I said shocked.
"Oh goodness your home ma'am other wise he would be going to the watch house. Your boyfriend here was making public nude cans in the middle of the street." He said pushing Chen towards me.
"Excuse me but my kids are crying and he is not my boyfriend... But thank you for bringing him home officer." I said as he walked away.
I pushed Chen into the closest room and shut the door.
"What do you think your doing." I said pushing him onto the bed to sit.
"Mianhae Megan mianhae. Kris dared me to so I did it because he said other wise he would tell Tao that I kissed you.... I get scared of kris he can be quiet a bully in the most naughtiest and baddest ways sometimes." He said about to cry.
"Stay here and cry for a couple of minute okay I need to clear something's up with me and Tao and me and Kris and You and LuHan and ect......
Don't move okay I will bring them in here okay stay here okay." I said looking in to his eyes and respecting him.
I went out and called Kris, Tao, LuHan, Sehun. And told to go into the room.
I told the rest to look after my two kids while I talk to the others.
We all walked into the room. Sehun sat next to Chen and LuHan sat next to Sehun, Tao sat next to LuHan and Kris sat next to Tao. I looked at Tao with a sorry look and started to tear up Kris jumped straight up when he noticed. He got straight up and hugged me with his loving arms which is what I need at the moment.
"Why did you do it Kris why did you make him do it." I said crying while looking at him with angry eyes which cause kris to fall over and Tao jumped up and helped us up.
"What are talking about Megan." Kris said scared.
"So you didn't tell Chen to do you know otherwise you'll tell Tao when he kissed me." As soon as I said that Tao got up and walked straight to Chen and pinned him against the wall and was about to hit him when BAM A bang was made from the door. Tao put Chen down and ran away like a child and screaming like a child. I opened the door and amber was at the door with Xiumin holding her.
"Hahahahaha dads acting like a child. Your funny daddy." Amber said chuckling with her special laugh of Tao's.
"Oh haha very funny amber" he said with a smile as he fell onto of the bed screaming in pain.
"Everyone can go now if it's okay with you and Chen yeah stay off Tao bad side it can get ugly and it's gotten worse since he's been with me okay so be-careful." I said hugging him.
"Thanks for that advise Megan I'll keep it in mind." He said walking out.
"Tao come sit come sit please I need to talk with you. It's important." When I said that Tao came to me and sat down and pulled me and made me sit on his lap he kissed my neck which made me lose my train of thought. I turned so I am riding him.
"Tao really you won't want to be kissing me when I tell you this you might hate me." When I said he stopped and looked into my eyes like What-have-you-done.
"What is it. If you have another man I will kill him so I can have you. If another man has kissed you touched you I will hurt him so he won't come back for you ever because like I said your mine and mine only." When he said that I kissed him on his soft and loveable lips. He didn't kiss back he pulled out and said.
"What is it you wanted to tell me." When he said that I started crying and put my head on his chest. He put his hand on the back of my head and put pressure. then the other across my back rubbing up 'n' down to try and calm me down.
"Well this person because he's your best friend okay can you promise me you won't hurt him please." I said doing Aegyo puppy eyes at him
"Well what did he do." He asked before lifting my head so he could see my face.
"Well Kris Chen and Sehun and Also LuHan They may or may not of kissed me. But please don't worry it didn't mean anything, trust me I Love you and you only as-well. But I did enjoy the kiss and kiss back when they did kiss me though which I feel guilty for doing that's why I am telling you because I feel bad keeping secrets." I said that with more and more tears coming down my face. He just hugged me and whispered.
"It's okay Megan I understand. Because I can't blame you for not kissing them back because you know they are in Exo and we are like really famous. And people would kill for a kiss from Chen Or Kris or LuHan Or Sehun and even Me. I know people love me to." He said kissing my forehead.
"Are you not going to get made." I said looking worried at him.
"No I don't mind because I kissed 4other girls while I was with you." He said getting up and leaving me in the room.

_________________________________