Chapter 10

The bad day.

I stood in front of LuHan hoping that he would stop. But he didn't and he punched me in the face and everything went black.....
-
-
-
When I woke I could see mostly all members surrounding me and they Are all worried about my health, Tao was laying next to me and LuHan was nowhere to be seen.
Tao kissed my lips and the other member just clapped....
"Where is LuHan?" I said looking at Sehun.
"He's with Stephanie apologising to her for what he did to her." Sehun said with a smile.
I looked at Tao and he looked at me and I kissed his neck and he just took a deep breathe. To hold in his emotions. I kissed his lips. He kissed back and Sehun just nudged Tao on the shoulder. Tao just ignored Sehun and kept kissing me.
"Whoop there it is!" Chanyeol said looking at Tao's hand on my low part of my waist near my butt. I grabbed Tao's hair and put my leg up In between his legs and Sehun just looked away while me and Tao are still kissing. Kris whispered to Chanyeol.
"I'll touch her butt and she will like because she will move her butt more out so I can touch more of it. U watch.??" He said while looking at me.
He looked at Tao but Tao was to focused on me. I noticed that someone was touching my butt so I moved Tao's on to that someone's hand and Tao immediately stopped and looked at the hand and looked at the guy who's the hand belongs to and when Tao found out that it belonged to Kris. Tao immediately got and hit Kris in the face.
" What do u think your doing Kris touching my girl for." Tao said angrily.
"I just thought that she would-" kris said scared.
"Thought she would what." Tao said
I got up and fell. Chanyeol helped me up. I stood straight and ran away crying.
Tao was running after me yelling.
"Stop Megan. Stop come back. Come back. I'm sorry." Tao said after a while of running.
I was to fast for him. He stopped and took a breathe and I looked back and seen him stopped to breathe so I just walked. And in no time I was at the park walking with no one with me until I felt someone pull me to the floor and into a hug. Then the someone kissed my neck and picked me up and threw me into a van???...... There faces were covered so I could see who it was they brought me to a house that looked familiar but it didn't click what house it was??? They took me upstairs and put me on a bed and a man came out from the dark with a face mask as a joker.
"W-W-Who are u-u." I said about to cry.
The man just ignored me, instead he flattened my body down on the bed and crawled over me and tyres to undo my shirt I pushed and struggled but then I felt his hands going down to my below area and touch me. I tried to move but the more I moved the more I could feel that his hand was going in more. It hurt so much. Then he tried to kiss me down there and I kicked his face mask off and then his face showed and it revealed LuHan's face and then I stop and tried to sit up but he didn't let me. What the hell is he doing trying to kill me or stop me from having anymore kids.
"F-F*CK YOUR HURTING ME. PLEASE STOP." I yelled as he sat me up and hugged me and lead me to the bathroom and he came in the bathroom to and the bath was full of bubbles and he undressed me and put me in the bath and he washed me and when I wanted to get out of the bath he jumped up and turned around. I got out and he handed me some clothes and a cap to wear. When I was half dressed and about to put my pants on he grabbed my hands and pinned me against me wall kissing my neck I didn't want this so I pushed him but he just kept on poking my side every time I pushed him away from me, it was annoying. But his kisses lingered and he just placed my body on the bed and put himself on top of me. He took of his pants and placed himself against me. I really felt mad at him doing this to me. But what can I say I just enjoyed it while I had the chance with LuHan I let him into me. I let him suduce me and lead me to his heaven of wonderful ness the pleasure was amazing till......
-
-
-
-
-
The door flung open and Tao was standing there he shoved LuHan across and Tao started to give me pleasure. There was a fight in-between the to of them. They came to a discussion and a conclusion while one was kissing me one would give me pleasure and while the other one was give pleasure the other one would kiss me and which one I liked better I would live with and be taken care by.
____
3 hours later they are still trying to work there magic on me I fell asleep.
-
I opened my eyes and find Tao kissing me and LuHan giving me pleasure..... Then..

(Stephanie POV)

I walked into my room and find that LuHan is sitting on Megan.
"What are u doing LuHan?" I yelled at him
"Umm.." He said worried.
I walked close to him and punched him right right in the face. He fell backwards on the floor. I knelt down and kissed him on his ouchy and he turned and stripped me and gave me the best time of my life.
"Look at the both of u loving each other. Your so cute together." Megan said looking at the both of us.
"Well we do love each other." I said with a smile followed by a moan.
"Okay we will leave u two alone now since u to are S-E-X-I-N-G each other lovingly. By LuHan thanks for that. Bye." Megan said before being carried out by Tao.

(Tao's POV)

I carried Megan out of the house since she's hurt from tummy and below.
I drove us home.
-
-
When we got home I placed her on the bed. She fell to sleep straight away.
I fell as-well asleep aswell.
-
-
-
-
-
I got woken up but Megan scream out LuHan's name. She was sitting up and she shouted out LuHan's name. (Wtf)
"What's wrong babe" I said hugging her.
"LuHan he's in trouble I can feel it because half of my heart just left me when I thought of him." She said crying.
The members ran in and hugged Megan to make her feel better.
LuHan is in trouble what does that mean I thought to myself. I kissed her lips and the members walked back to there rooms.
I kissed Megan on her lips and she had trouble breathing.
So I stopped and just cuddled her till she fell asleep again.

____________