Chapter 17

Before the wedding.
(Tao & Megan)
____

*Megan's dream*

"I'm going to bed... Are you coming.... Are you going to watch T.V before you go to bed or!!" I said looking into Taos eyes.
He just raised his eyebrows and walked towards me and shocked me as he came closer to me. He picked me up and carried me like bridal style...
He took me into the bed room and placed me on my side of the bed. He walked to his side of the bed. He took his shirt off as I took my shirt off, we were facing the opposite way to each other. I turned my head and saw that he had taken his pants off as-well and gone into bed and while he is still turned to the opposite way I took everything off and hoped into bed as-well... He turned over and turned me over and kissed my cheek and whispered
"Good times always start by the girl you know." He said as he kissed my neck..
I turned around and removed his lips from my neck and kissed his lips with mine... He enjoyed the kiss because he kissed back and slowly the kiss turned all passionate and careful with where our lips were..... He was about to lower his body onto me when I turned my head... Tao just kissed my neck and kept lowering his body... When I felt him touch me I moved myself away from him... He just pulled out and sat up and leaned on the edge of his side of the bed and put his pants back on and stood up and I stood up and did the same... He walked to my side of the bed and knelt down and Tao grabbed my hand with the ring, grabbed the ring and took it off my finger and walked away crying and placed it back inside the box where he got it out of... He turned around and looked at me and whispered.
"Mianhae Megan, I can't do this anymore, I don't know what's happened to you lately but you haven't been wanting anything from me lately and when you do it only lasts for not even a minute..*he sniffs and starts crying* Megan I don't mean to hurt you but I-I-I'm breaking up with you." He said as he looked at the ground with tears falling down his face.
"WHAT NNNOOOOO TAO DONT DO THIS." I yelled out
__
Then I all of a sudden I opened my eyes and realised that it was all a dream, and that I had said that out loud because Tao was sitting up next to me hugging me trying to calm me down.
"What's wrong Megan are you okay?" He asked kissing my forehead.
"I-I had a nightmare T-Tao. You were in it. You left me because I wasn't in the mood for s*x and you left me because of that." I said crying as hard as rain.
"SSHHHH It's okay Megan I won't do that ever..... Anyway to easy the pain.... Guess what day it is." He said fixing my hair from my face.
"What day is it...... OH YEAH OUR WEDDING!!" I said in a rush.
I remembered our wedding. WOOHOO.
-
-
-
-
-
9 hours later it is already 4:00pm in the afternoon.
I am already for our wedding to begin then I remembered my dream. OH MAN. I can't stop thinking about it. It's hurting me and making me cry even though it's just a dream.
"Where's Tao I don't think I can't do this without seeing him first." I said to Kris. Kris gave me a sorry look.
"He is naked with so epithet girl to get rid of the fear and he asked me not to tell you but you asked so I had to tell you." Kris said.
I ran into his room and he was there in his tusks and staring at me like all eyes on me....
"Tao baby I missed you so much." I said as I ran towards him.
"I missed you too but I love you more." He said kissing me on my awesome red lips. The kiss was intense and I got to say a lot of them tapped the kiss but who cares.
"I love you the most. I have to go Annyeong Jagiya." I said walking out of his room and back into mine.
It was good until I got to the middle then.....

________________________________
[A/N]
How was that good??
How was the start of the dream and the start of the wedding awesome and bad yeah I know. Hope you love my new book 2 which is coming after LuHan's wedding hehe hope you enjoy it.