Ways To Your Heart

A/n

When I point out play I Put A Spell On You by Annie Lennox and Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding

Lauren's POV

The next morning, I meet Zayn and Dinah in my gang's safe house. I open the door to my office and they step inside, Zayn closing the door behind them.

"So what was so urgent that you wanted to meet us, Lauren?" Zayn asks.

"I'm proposing to Camila," I said, sitting down on my chair.

"Woah..." They both sit down in front of me.

"My mom texted me last night that Keana has made a deal with my dad. So for that deal not to fulfill, I need to propose to Camila immediately," I said.

"So you're just doing this so you don't have to forcefully marry Keana?" Dinah asks.

"That's something minor. The major thing is because I love her, I can't imagine myself without her, she told me she wasn't ready yet but I want to do this," I said.

"Mhmm," Dinah hums.

"What?" I ask confusingly.

"Nothing," She waves it off.

"So where are you going to propose?" Zayn breaks the awkward silence.

"That's the problem I don't know where," I sigh.

"Iceland," Dinah says.

"Why Iceland?" I ask.

"For what else? She wants to see the Northern Lights, it's in the number one spot on her adventure bucket list," Dinah says.

"It is?" I chuckle.

"Oh yeah," Dinah smiles.

"So that's all you needed us for?" Zayn asks.

"No, can you two take care of the twins for me?" I ask hopefully.

"Oh my God! You're trusting me with them now?" Dinah beams.

"Well mostly because Zayn will be there too," I said.

"Fuck you," Dinah scowls and sits back on her chair.

"How are you gonna take her there? By plane?" Zayn asks.

"No, that's boring," I said.

"Then how?" Zayn furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"I need to call Alfred to ready my helicopter," I said.

"Woah! You're flying your helicopter? Reykjavik, Iceland is 7 hours and a half away from here," Zayn says.

"I'm fully rested, it'll be around midnight by the time we get there," I said.

"Good, I don't want to hear that you crashed because you fell asleep behind the stick," Zayn chuckles.

"And I don't want my girl dying," Dinah says.

"She's in safe hands," I smiled.

Camila's POV

I crash onto the couch, sweaty, and out of breath. I went to the park today with the boys and holy shit I didn't realize how long I've gone without exercising. The elevator dings and I try to lift my head to see who it is but honestly, I'm just way too tired.

"You all look like you ran a marathon," Lauren's voice fills the room.

"Something like that," I mumble.