You Can Run But You Can't Hide

A/n

When I point out play All This Love by JP Cooper

Camila's POV

I come out of the shower as I brush my semi-wet hair, a towel hugging my body. There's a soft knock on my bedroom door and I set my brush down walking over to it. I open it to see Lauren fully dressed in all black.

"Woah who are you planning to rob tonight?" I joke.

Her eyes scan my body as she visibly swallows the lump that formed in her throat. "Right now, you..." She lets out, stuffing her hands in the pockets of her leather jacket.

"This is the first time I see you not dressed professionally in a way," I chuckle softly.

"Yeah. Are you free tonight?" She asks hopefully.

"Besides having a movie night tonight with everyone?" I smile.

"Besides that," Lauren smiles brightly.

"Nothing," I respond.

Lauren reaches down and grasps my hand in hers. She brings it up and softly kissed my knuckles. "Then would you love to go out with me?" She asks, hope flooding her eyes.

"Like a date?" I tease.

Lauren blushes, looking down at the floor, "Yeah... Well... I didn't think of it like that but if you... Want to think of it like that then I won't complain."

"You're so cute when you're flustered," I stroke her chin with my other hand.

"So will you...?" She trails off.

"I would love to, mi amor," I smiled lovingly.

Lauren let out a sigh of relief as her muscles relax. "Oh, God... I was so worried you would have said no," She says.

"To you? Never," I smiled.

"Get dressed then and wear-"

"My lingerie with suspenders underneath? Got it. I'll see you in a bit," I kiss her cheek.

"See you..." Lauren squeezes my hand.

I close the door behind me as I lean my head back against it. I bite my pointer finger smiling like an idiot. Anyway, I go into my closet as I scan every piece of clothing before choosing the correct outfit.

I pat down the tight short red dress as I put black heels on. I run my fingertips along my legs that are hugged by stockings. I stand up and grab my purse, walking across the villa to see Lauren waiting by the front door.

Lauren puts her phone away in her pocket as her eyes roam my body. "Wow... You're so... Beautiful," Lauren breathes out.

"You're going to catch a fly," I lift her chin so her mouth can close.

"You're so mesmerizing," Lauren's hands rest on my waist.

I giggle lowly as my body presses up against her. "You can't control yourself, huh?" I grip her leather jacket.

"With someone as sexy as you around, never..." Her lips hover over mine.

My lips twitch which makes Lauren smirk. Lauren looks over at the living room then back at me. Then her lips crash on mine making me moan into her mouth.

My hands get buried in her hair as her hands slip under the bottom of my dress.

"Lauren..." I giggle when her hand cups my clothed center.

"We might not even go to this date..." She mumbles against my lips.

"Lauren!" I giggle.

"Okay, fine..." She chuckles. With one last loving kiss, Lauren finally separates from me.