Special Night

A/n

When I point out play Say You Love Me by Jessie Ware

Camila's POV

I take out Lauren's clothes as I hand them over to her. It's been a week and tonight Lauren is coming out of the hospital. The doctors wanted to keep an eye on her to make sure the wound was perfectly healed.

Lauren comes back in fully dressed now as she smiles brightly. "It feels so good to be off of that bed and out of that gown," She says.

"I'm so glad you are almost up to 100%," I said.

"Thanks to you. You took care of me this entire time," Lauren walks closer to me.

"Along with the boys," I smiled.

Lauren places a gentle hand on my hips pulling me flush against her body. "My body itched to be this close to you," Lauren whispers.

"I would love to be even closer," I lay a hand gently on her chest.

"Who's stopping you?" Lauren dips her head down slightly.

"Your wound. You're not fully at 100% yet," My hand trails up, resting on her jaw.

"Can we get out of this hospital now?" Lauren whines.

"Stop whining. What are you 5 years old?" I joke.

Lauren follows behind me, slipping her hand in mine, and threading her fingers through mine. "Where are we going?" Lauren whispers in my ear.

"Hold on," I open my car door.

"Is this your car?" Lauren eyes me.

"You don't like Lexi?" I gasp.

"Lexi?" Lauren furrows her eyebrows.

"Lexi the Lexus," I said.

"You're a goof," Lauren enters my car.

I enter as well turning the car on as I pull out of my parking spot. "But you love me for that," I said.

Lauren reaches over and takes my right hand in her left. She kisses the back of my hand, "I love everything about you."

"Why are you so perfect?" I question.

"Nobody is perfect," Lauren responds.

"You're perfect in my eyes," I take a glance at her for a second before looking back at the road in front of me.

Lauren's POV

I step out of Camila's car as the sounds of the calm water against the shore fills my ears. "The beaches in Miami are still as beautiful as ever," I spoke.

"Thought you might like to come here," Camila says.

I walk onto the sand towards the water as the sea breeze brushes through my hair. I breathe in the sea air as it fills my lungs. This is where I grew up, by the Caribbean Sea, going to the beach, I was never a bustling city girl.

"You look like you feel at home here," Camila steps up beside me.

"I do. I never liked bustling cities," I said.

"I never did either," Camila says.

"I always loved nature, I love being in nature, all of its raw beauty makes you want to explore it more to see what type of beautiful secrets it has hidden within," I spoke.

"I can hear you speak for the rest of my life."

I turn around to face Camila, a bright smile on my face. "I want nothing more than to make you my woman," I take her hands in mine.