The In-Laws

A/n

When I point out, play Dive by Ed Sheeran and Twisted by Two Feet

Camila's POV

(Play Dive). "What the hell do you even wear to a country club to meet your boss' parents?" I asked Dinah who is sitting on my bed. It's been a week since I went to eat at that diner with Lauren. Was that a date?

Dinah hums to the music as she plays games on her phone.

"Dinah!" I call.

"Yes uh. I don't know. Where are you guys going?" She asks

"Her parents country club," I said, "Were you not paying attention?"

"Sorry, I'm beating levels on this game like a fucking boss," Dinah says. She puts her phone away and walks to my scattered clothes on the floor. "Jeez, girl you wouldn't make it without me," Dinah jokes.

I scoff and cross my arms across my chest, "Whatever."

Dinah lets out some inhuman noise and throws me a piece of fabric. "Girl, what are those doing there?" She laughs.

I hold the piece of lingerie underwear in front of me and wiggle my eyebrows. "Bought them a while back but haven't found a good use for them," I said.

"By use you mean your hot boss hasn't torn them off of you with her teeth," Dinah says.

I put a hand over my heart and smile, "You know me all too well DJ."

There's a light knock on my bedroom door and it opens revealing Lauren. "Hi, Camila..." She smiles at me.

"Lauren, what a pleasant surprise!" Dinah says.

Lauren looks over at her and smiles warmly, "Pleasure to see you."

"What's up boss? We are having a fashion emergency," I wave my hand with the piece of lingerie grasped in it.

Lauren's eyes land on the fabric and her breath catched in her throat.

I look over at Dinah and wiggle my eyebrows at her while throwing her multiple winks. "Tease her," I mouth.

Dinah throws me a wink and turns her attention back to Lauren. "You're looking a little thirsty over there Miss Jauregui," Dinah teases.

Lauren tries to respond but can't so I walk up to her. "I suggest you drink some water, boss..." I whisper.

"I'm not thirsty for water, Camila..." She whispers back.

"Why did you come in here?" I asked.

"The boys and Keana left for the country club already. I was going to inform you that it will just be you and I riding together," Lauren says.

"That's the greatest news anybody had ever told me in a week," I smile teasingly at her.

Lauren secretly reaches down and takes hold of my hand and the piece of fabric. "Let go.." She whispered.

"These belong to me," I smirk.

"Correction. Did," Lauren smiles devilishly at me, "How many times have you rubbed against them?"

"Miss Jauregui how inappropriate," I said.

"Are y'all done?" Dinah yawns dramatically.

I let go of the fabric and Lauren hides it in one of the pockets of her blazer. "Yes we're done," Lauren says.

"Okay good. Since it's your parent's country club which one will your parents like Lauren," Dinah holds up two dresses.

"The sundress," Lauren says immediately.