15~ The New Threat

SPOILERS FOR GLITCHTALE AHEAD!!!

Yeah so this is a continuation since I wasn't satisfied with the ending so here I am, listening to Megalovania at almost 11pm, writing this. I also wanted to include the characters confirmed to appear in the rest of Underverse season 2.

***

Watching from a distant world, somewhere between life and death, was Geno. He watched sadly as people went about their new lives in peace. He so wanted to be a part of this world where he could live like he did before they killed him. The other threats like Error and Nightmare were still alive, so it was illogical to him that they weren't worrying about that. 

He couldn't leave the save screen, since he would die immediately if he left. He would have to find a way out. Determined as ever, Geno tried to think up ways for him to leave without dying. Perhaps if he got help from someone else...

~

"I don't know, should we be worried about Error, Nightmare Killer, everyone else?" You asked Chara. He shrugged.

"We should. I feel like we should also be worried about Fresh but I don't know what his deal is." He replied. Life in the new universe was nice, so peaceful. You looked out the window and saw a familiar purple haired person trying to shoot arrows using Dream's bow, the latter instructing them. 

Then you remembered something vague, a memory that wasn't your own. 

A Sans, not like the badass royal guard you knew, was sitting across from you at a table. He wore a blue jacket with white fluff on the hood and held a glass of water. The lighting was very ambient with the fish tanks all around. 

"Just don't forget, it's always raining somewhere else." He said before walking away.

You looked down at the mug of tea/coffee in your hand, wondering where that flashback came from. Were you going insane? Maybe. At this point, you didn't know anymore. Maybe this was all a dream, maybe none of it was real. But then it would mean nothing if you told someone. So you kept it to yourself. 

~

Their plan was to get Y/n to join the destroyer side. They would have flashbacks to other universes and timelines in order to make them feel like they were going insane. They would be convinced that it was just a dream then be offered the chance to join the royal guard. 

Nightmare sighed.

"Who the hell thought this would work?" He asked. Everyone looked down as if they were children being lectured. 

"Someone please remind me WHY I hired you all?!" He sighed before walking away. There was only one universe that was overlooked, Glitchtale. Perhaps they could go back to before Bête was killed and convince her to join them. Her only goal was to make sure humans and monsters never lived in  peace, after all.

She was one of the most powerful beings in this universe, being a soul of pure fear. Maybe taking over the universe would be easier than they thought. 

***

Welcome back! Been a while, hasn't it? Well I'm back to writing this so see you in a few days when the next chapter releases! I have to go back to school on Monday so expect a bit of a delay on the next one