11~ Another Shattered Flower

Yo this chapter is gonna start using my own story since .6 isn't out yet (Jael can take her time, I'm not one of those fans. I know animation is a tedious and complicated process) so I might change it later on if this is WAY off, these are just my predictions.

***

Life in Undertale was confusing, no one with a real mind and thoughts liked it. That was the simple part, at least. Everyone except for you, Chara, and XGaster had non-monochromatic clones. You had to stay away from them, so no one knew you existed. But one day, someone you knew was a threat to the remaining multiverse appeared in Undertale. 

An air of pure despair and negativity spread over the world in a sudden wave. The sky covered in clouds as it started to drizzle. No. Not him. You looked at Chara, silently willing him to realize who was here now. He summoned his red knives, ready to fight whoever may be in this universe. Whoever may be invading the universe should be dead. Everyone from any universe aside from Undertale and XTale should be dead. The multiverse was destroyed, ripped to shreds. Nightmare. 

You'd be lying to yourself if you thought it was over now. In a world where you were so happy before, now there was no laughter. You were drowning, only falling faster. You were just another shattered flower, the bad apple. But now wasn't the time to be feeling sorry for yourself. Your universe was under attack. You took a deep breath before running towards the source of negativity. 

~

"NO! DON'T TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME!" Chara screamed. You reached out for him as you were dragged away from the world you knew. You were dropped onto a cold floor as multiple skeletons gathered around you. You slowly sat up and looked around, summoning some attacks in case you needed to defend yourself. 

"Look, we need you. You're the most powerful being in our multiverse. We're trying to take out XGaster. Said one simply. You huffed and nodded. You would help, you didn't want him to be a part of any universe anymore. Though you hesitated, Chara would be wondering where you were, he would be worried. But this was for the greater good. This would be a world were everyone could live peacefully. 

So the bad apple finally decides to truly fight for their world. 

Nothing about this world was normal, but you could live in peace once the war was over. Once you reached the other side. 

"See you on the other side." Frisk said.