13~ The Multiverse's War

So this exists 

***

This was it, the war had begun. It was time to fight. You jumped through a portal, readying some attacks. You looked to your side and saw Sam, visibly terrified. It was clear that they wanted to fight, but were either too scared or weak to fight. Dream ran in and picked them up before running away. You knew he was going to keep them safe. 

You attacked XGaster with all your will.

Your determination will not faze me, so come at me with all your will. You couldn't be fazed by his determination. 

My soul is stronger, burning brighter with the ones you've killed. Your soul only burned brighter with justice for the innocent beings he'd killed.

I am known as patience, retribution, and I'll drag you to underhell. Patience and retribution was the reason for this war in the first place

'Cuz people like you should not exist, I know you won't be missed.

You saw Dream and Cross protecting Sam, who tried to help in any way they could. The Chara in a hoodie had red knives like your Chara. They were almost as determined as he was. The only ones you all were up against were the overwritten inhabitants of XTale and XGaster himself. Everyone else was fighting each other, while your only job was to kill XGaster. 

This was all that was left, one universe, the survivors fighting for the happy ending they deserved. These were the outcasts, the ones who shouldn't have survived, the ones who shouldn't be here. Whenever you could, you went to defend those on your side who needed help fighting. You knew full well it would be either you or XGaster who would die tonight. 

~

As the sun set on the world, you decided it was time to fight XGaster. You found Chara, your Chara in the midst of a fight. You grabbed his hand and ran far away to the same small cave you were standing in when you first got to Undertale. You were going to finish this the way you started it, together. He didn't ask for an explanation, because he knew this had to be done. 

You knew exactly where he would be, the field of purple flowers not unlike the ones in the field you first saw then you came to XTale. Just like you thought, there he was. You had managed to corner him, and with one attack, it was all over.