hanguang-jun's husband (wangxian) PT. 1

Wei Ying walked alongside the stoic-faced boy, their feet landing synchronized with every step. Chenqing was held loosely in his hands, still in a trance about Lan Zhan's pretty face. He sighed, content rushing through his body like a warm summer's breeze. He never wanted to leave this world again. Finally finding a state of peace was a rare opportunity. 

"Lan Zhan," He spoke, grabbing the attention of the other boy.

"Mn?" He replied, his face also in a peaceful expression.

"Come with me," He said teasingly, grabbing Lan Zhan's hand and leading them down to an empty alleyway. Lan Zhan knew that in the back of his mind, he was gonna get messed up. Wei Ying pressed him to the wall, shocking him slightly. Feeling a hand slip his chest, Lan Zhan's breath hitched and he nearly melted to the floor.

He had already felt weak to Wei Ying that entire day, and it was becoming night. The night was when Lan Zhan became weak, surprisingly. You'd expect someone like him to be so closely linked to the nighttime, but really, it only made him small and delicate. 

Wei Ying reached his neck, caressing his porcelain skin with his rather deathly pale fingers. The touch gave Lan Zhan tingles, shutting his eyes and forcefully closing his eyes. Wei Ying noticed how weak he was, putting his other hand on the boy's waist. Lan Zhan shut his eyes tighter, whimpering the slightest bit.

He brushed his hand up and down the side of Lan Zhan, "You seem needy today," He leaned in to his ear, "Should I fulfill your needs just for tonight?"

Lan Zhan's lips parted, letting out a small moan. Wei Ying gasped inside his mind. But, his dominant side wouldn't let it show. Lan Zhan's hands gripped Wei Ying's robes, and he began to sweat. His head became buried in Wei Ying's shoulder, his breath becoming unstable and quickened.

He was clearly overwhelmed, hearing Wei Ying being so dominant while he was so weak. Wei Ying held his face up to look at him, seeing his distressed face. He needed Wei Ying to act on his dominance.

"I'll take you to a private place."

He grabbed his hand once again, leading him to the place he knew would be perfect. He opened the doors, rushed inside, and then locked the doors that shut behind him. 

"Look at where we are, Lan Zhan."

Wei Ying looked at Wangji with a smirk. As he looked around, he noticed the place that he had been brought. The Library Pavillion. Wei Ying had talked about having one of their "sessions" here while he was being wrecked by Lan Wangji. Lan Zhan never knew that Wei Ying meant that he wanted to fuck him. 

"I didn't give you any time to be ready on purpose. Prepare yourself while you can."

Lan Zhan took a couple of deep breaths and then turned to Wei Ying, "Do it."

Yes, I left you on a cliffhanger because I'm mean like that.

Also because I was crying because it hit midnight.

It's fucking 2021

holy shit I can't even process that