a white blur (wangxian)

TW: BLOOD AND VIOLENCE

Wei Ying lay crying on the floor, his stomach cut open and his arms gashed to the point they were drenched in iron-tasting blood. His legs could no longer move, having been kicked and bruised to the point of numbness. His fingers tingled as he tried to move even a single inch. Pain swarmed his body and he screamed out in pain.

The bone-chilling screech could be heard from miles away, but no one would come to rescue him. He had been left to die. Left to suffer from a million curses and thousands of stabs and cuts. His throat filled with blood, which was soon thrown up all over himself. The iron taste in his mouth was oddly familiar, but he would never laugh. His ribs were shattered, limbs were taken out of their sockets, and his nails had been crushed off.

He was left there to lay. And to cry his eyes out as he felt every single centimeter of his body fail on him. He let out another scream, feeling a cold air rush over his sensitive and burned skin. Although he could barely hear a sound, he spotted a blur of white outside the door. A rush of hope came over him, and he moved again, only to scream his loudest.

Through the scream, he yelled, "Lan Zhan!!!!!!"

He sounded terrified. Because he was. His bones were nearly showing through his skin, he was losing blood at a rapid rate, and no one was even there. He cried harder, sobs and wails taking over the sound of the streets. He screamed every single time he moved, but still tried to stand up. He failed miserably as he shrieked through all of the thundering pain. 

His wounds started to tear, making him almost roar out of the insane agony. 

"Lan Zhan!!!!!! Lan Zhan!!!!!!"

Hollering at the top of his lungs, his throat dried and his voice soon became unrecognizable. His vocal cords were most likely ruined, due to the lack of water for days. The tormenting minutes of sitting there in his own pool of blood, he continued to shout out one person's name.

"Lan Zha-" He hurled out what seemed like gallons of blood. His body became weak. Not a single bone in his body worked, everything felt numb, and the only thing he could say was, "Save me... Please..."

When he saw a blurry figure in front of him he cried out, "Don't touch me!!!!!!"

He shook and shivered, his tears worsening his already fucked-up eyesight. He flinched as the other person touched his shoulder, sending him into shrilling screams of agony.

"Leave me alone, please... Please, leave me alone.... leave me alone..." He muttered over and over again. He could not see, nor could he comprehend anything that was going on.

"Wei Ying."

Wei Ying turned his head, looking at the figure. Most of him were white, his robes blurred together to form one solid color, what looked to be a sword at his side. Then, Wei Ying got an idea.

"Let me touch your sword... Then I'll know who it is..." He reached out his hand, tapping the ground to find the sword. With every move, pain climbed through his body. But, he wasn't going to give up if this person was here to save him.

When his hands reached the sword, he felt upwards and read the name.

"Bichen."

"Lan Zhan?! Lan Zhan?! Er-gege! Er-gege, is that you?!" He asked desperately, his hand reaching towards the blurry person.

"Wei Ying, I'm here," He held the boy's hand ever so gently, as to not worsen his injuries.

Wei Ying sobbed, overwhelmingly relieved that his Hanguang-Jun was finally there. After his robes were carefully taken off, only leaving him in his underrobe, he was laid down in Lan Zhan's lap. Despite the fact he could not see, he smiled. He knew he was safe then.